SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

gold%20nike%20phantom%20x%20boots%20%284%29.jpg
Those Phantom GX’s sold out in minutes earlier today. The pink is not really my thing, but the next colorway looks very good. Gonna go for those or the gold

Guessing the conical studs on the left is for turf
Yeah i reckon footyheadlines had a shot of the sole plates and the blue was the AG plate

If i can get a discount code i am going to cop superfly's off unisport. But some reviews are saying the duribility is trash on them. A lot of pics of cracked sole plates on the AGs. But i guess if it happens to me...i can get a voucher and pick up some phatoms...if AG ever make it to NDC (prob only in nike by you)

Pros know that leather is superior. That touch is unrivaled

I need some new leather AG boots so bad but Nike hasn't even dropped an AG for any of the recent colorways except the Made in Italy ones. Always been a Nike guy but may have to get some Mizunos, they aren't AG but at least they're conical studs.

Yeah i reckon footyheadlines had a shot of the sole plates and the blue was the AG plate

If i can get a discount code i am going to cop superfly's off unisport. But some reviews are saying the duribility is trash on them. A lot of pics of cracked sole plates on the AGs. But i guess if it happens to me...i can get a voucher and pick up some phatoms...if AG ever make it to NDC (prob only in nike by you)
I haven't had any issues with my vapors yet, although I also can't say I'm the biggest fan of them.

Whats your critique? At this point with all the praise the Phantom GXs are getting i think i am going to wait for them in AG as my next boot.

I don't think they're a bad boot, but having worn leather the past 10 years strictly Tiempo Legends, they just aren't the same comfort wise for me. Also didn't get the superfly cause I don't care for the collar and the foot opening is just weird and loose.

The opening is why I returned my vapor 15’s, hated how it fit

Yeah, not a fan, but desperately needed a pair of AG's so just stuck with them. They are a pain to get on, then loose around the ankle.

I had some but they fit mad big so had to send them back, gonna order another pair though. Just a hassle cause I'm in CA so have to send them to my sister in SC then have her send them here.

I had some but they fit mad big so had to send them back, gonna order another pair though. Just a hassle cause I'm in CA so have to send them to my sister in SC then have her send them here.
I actually really like the look and the reviews of the Alpha, but I've only worn k-leather boots for the longest that I don't know if I'll like a synthetic boot. That and I don't have a need for them and that price tag right now.

I actually really like the look and the reviews of the Alpha, but I've only worn k-leather boots for the longest that I don't know if I'll like a synthetic boot. That and I don't have a need for them and that price tag right now.

Yeah, I'm ordering the Neo III MIJ which is what I had initially, hence having to send them to SC cause of the Kangaroo Leather ban here in CA.

Whelp pulled the trigger on superlfly 9s in black. Will report my findings. All these "best boot of the year" lists got me :lol:

Interesting that Foden switched back to his old boots for the FA cup match when he was in the phatom gx at one point.

Whelp pulled the trigger on superlfly 9s in black. Will report my findings. All these "best boot of the year" lists got me :lol:

Interesting that Foden switched back to his old boots for the FA cup match when he was in the phatom gx at one point.

Both Camavinga and Tchouamení stayed in the WC GT2s as well instead of going into the GX

Wish the new Copa Pure's came in an AG. Not too sure about the half conical/bladed style studs. Nike really the only company making appropriate AG boots smh.

Wish the new Copa Pure's came in an AG. Not too sure about the half conical/bladed style studs. Nike really the only company making appropriate AG boots smh.

Oddly enough i didn't know that Adidas made AG specific boots. But they seem to use the same studs they might be shorter? But there are more of them on the AG version then the FG.

I have said it before but i only play on AG and some of the turfs i play on are very shallow and hard. I am going to keep my Vapor 14s in my bag for all games along with the new coming superfly 9s which have the AG-Pro plate. When i used my superfly 7 with the AG-Pro plate on trash AG pitches id get bad stud pressure on the big toe and ball of big toe stud. I am probably the only person out there that is sad they switched back to the AG-Pro plate.

Back
Top Bottom