SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Came in the mail today. All "elite". The grip on the GX2 isn't as grippy as the GX1 🤔

20240408_192118.jpg

Next Puma Ultra looks sleek, mercurial like. In an indirect way these make me excited for the Vapor 16’s

Edit: and right on cue here are the Vapor 16’s, looks pretty close to the 15 for me which is not promising

Last edited:
Sort of questioning the sudden and unheralded drop with these.

Feels a bit like the Predator was sucking up too much air in the room and so Nike wanted to try to claw something back in advance of the summer games and tournaments

I can't find the post but it was mentioned that its 10% more energy return in the air unit and like 30% less materials used in the upper.

Or something like that for the new vapor. Don't quote me on the numbers they might be inverted. But the upper looks the same material and pattern to the current gen. So hopefully this just makes current gen vapors go on sale

Why does Mizuno have this weird thing in the middle of the shoe (morelia neo IV beta)? Makes it uncomfortable and you can't remove it

20240411_200000.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully they resolved the sole plate cracking issue this go around. Really like the Vapor line but that turned me away from them.. loving my Tiempo X’s though. Favorite cleat in a while.

Started doing this and it's made a difference. For those suffering from quad and patella tendonitis

Needed this!

Hopefully they resolved the sole plate cracking issue this go around. Really like the Vapor line but that turned me away from them.. loving my Tiempo X’s though. Favorite cleat in a while.

Yeah, my first pair cracked within a couple months with very light play. So far my new ones have seemed to hold up but we shall see.

Vapor 16 confirmed to have gripknit, at least on part of the upper. My excitement is growing

Link didn't work for me.

Footyheadlines has a close up of the upper that says Flyknit on the upper. I have heard rumors of gripknit but no real confirmation yet. I feel like they would be out the gates with that if it was true since it was so well received on the GX.

If there is gripknit though...the black pair might be, a dare i say it....full retail cop? In AG of course.

Back
Top Bottom