SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Not sure why they took it down, was from the Soccer.com IG page. Here is the same vid from another page

Link didn't work for me.

Footyheadlines has a close up of the upper that says Flyknit on the upper. I have heard rumors of gripknit but no real confirmation yet. I feel like they would be out the gates with that if it was true since it was so well received on the GX.

If there is gripknit though...the black pair might be, a dare i say it....full retail cop? In AG of course.

I initially loved the possibility of gripknit on the Vapor, in concept.

Upon deeper reflection, it's like, "why?" Why diminish what is supposed to be special about the GX/Luna and just put it on the Vapor? Or alternatively, put it on the Vapor, highlight it, promote it, and get rid of the GX/Luna monstrosity.

I think Vapor should pivot back towards hardcore speed.

I’ve given up on getting a pair of the tongue Preds, especially in the cooler colorways. adidas doesn’t want our money I guess

Damn, Nike dropped the new TL10 special edition in AG. Didn't even bother to check cause they never do and of course my size is gone now. Almost had me wanting to try them out.

Damn, Nike dropped the new TL10 special edition in AG. Didn't even bother to check cause they never do and of course my size is gone now. Almost had me wanting to try them out.

The Turquoise or the White versions? Saw the Turquoise AG on Unisport for a few days. I like that and the Lemonades too

The Turquoise or the White versions? Saw the Turquoise AG on Unisport for a few days. I like that and the Lemonades too

The turquoise. By the time I saw they had AG size 12 was sold out everywhere. Even places like Nikys Sports had the AG, but no size 12. I chatted with Nike and they said they should be up on their website by the end of the month so going to keep an eye out seeing as I still have a voucher to use.

Picked up a pair of the match French shorts :smokin

image.jpg

How do these feel on wagon?

Nike only sells the "Stadium" jawns right, no "Match" versions?

I personally prefer the previous generation match shorts, but these are nice also. I got mine from France's store (Which just recently got converted to a fanatics shop (boooooo)), but its cheaper due to exchange rates. It took about 2 weeks to arrive though.

Just ordered a pair of the black Furon V7 Pro in AG from unisport today. $191 out the door.
Next decision will be gripknit vapors later this year...or try to find some gx2 on sale around that time.

What league do you play in? How much does it cost and what's it like? The leagues here in Sacramento are either way too expensive or poorly run city leagues unfortunately.
Local league 11 v 11 full field. NYC has a huge immigrant community so luckily we have alot of these things. $10 per game which covers field rental and paying for two refs. The city maintains the parks and reserving a field is pretty cheap.

Local league 11 v 11 full field. NYC has a huge immigrant community so luckily we have alot of these things. $10 per game which covers field rental and paying for two refs. The city maintains the parks and reserving a field is pretty cheap.

Gotcha, I've always wanted to play at that field by the water (I'm sure maybe there are several). Anyways the scene here in Sac sucks. We used to have a really well run league and then we just kept running out of places to play and they gave us the most crap fields so people lost interest and all went to play in expensive city run leagues with no trophies but you get an AG pitch. It's year round and becoming tiresome.

Liverpool is dropping Nike for the 2025 season and switching to adidas. If it wasn’t for Nike getting the German national team kit deal recently, I’d swear they’re pulling out any real investment in soccer.

Gotcha, I've always wanted to play at that field by the water (I'm sure maybe there are several). Anyways the scene here in Sac sucks. We used to have a really well run league and then we just kept running out of places to play and they gave us the most crap fields so people lost interest and all went to play in expensive city run leagues with no trophies but you get an AG pitch. It's year round and becoming tiresome.
There are a couple but you're probably thinking about this one and it's free all year. Definitely check it out if you're ever in NYC

657b332340feefd2fc4e7f0a_Brooklyn Bridge Park Plei App.jpg

Wow, need a pair of Brazil ones. Don't even think that they have an official store I've ever seen. What's the fit like. I'm usually a M in most shorts but have to get a L in soccer shorts.

Before getting this pair, I would say get your normal soccer short size.

However, the current match shorts feel slightly more snug than previous versions. When it comes to the jerseys, I always go a size up for the match version. However, for the shorts I’ve always gotten my normal Nike size. I did a couple overlays for your viewing pleasure down below.

The New Zealand shorts are the match aeroswift version, but from 2 years ago. The French 2 star shorts are the current year match aeroswift version. The crotch area is a slightly different cut, and I feel like the NZ shorts just fit my body better than the FRA shorts. I will also say that the FRA version are slightly tighter, but not anything that really makes me feel uncomfortable. I also overlayed my only “replica” or “stadium” shorts that I have, and I really don’t know how old they are…. If I had to guess, the one star france shorts are from 2015ish. They fit the similar to the NZ aeroswift. I will probably get the USA match version this year also, and I might get a size bigger since they are slimmer.

IMG_5962.jpeg

IMG_5963.jpeg

IMG_5964.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom