SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

9339d1a1-bdc5-4664-b48e-dbad170e87da.jpeg 72566656-7EC7-4733-B1F4-50D7B594D400.jpeg

Adidas and their artificial scarcity, the tongue models are already at the outlets for half off. Tried a pair on and decided not to get them, I hate how cheap the hybrid touch feels in hand.

Vapor 16’s for me when they launch hopefully
Did they have Copa pures too? Tempted to try at an outlet

Missed on the Chamelon F50s this morning.

My disappointment is tempered by knowing the gold Kroos 11Pros are coming.

Never really loved any of the F50s so the nostalgia isn't really there like it was for the Preds for me. I will be interested to see how the reviews are though. Unisport had one and they seemed pretty meh about them.

Also a few games in with my Furons and yep...whole lot of yep. I know it has a lot to do with foot shape and size but they are great. I have the second toe longer then the big toe issue and my left foot is bigger then my right foot. So its hard sometimes to nail down sizing. My phantom GX1s are slightly big in my size 11. These furon's in an 11 are smaller and with the flexible upper they are as perfect size wise as i could ask given my wonky feet.

The only point of contention is the weight. Man i wish they would try a little harder with the sole plate and try to shave it down some. But all that being said they weigh 229 grams while my GX1s weigh 215. So not a big difference. The Furon's studs are shorter then my GX in AG too. So they are def nicer on some of the trash AG pitches i play on. Gonna be hard to see myself choosing my GX over these on a game to game basis

Saw a few of the F50 reviews, and it looks like they still run long like the current gen Crazyfast.1.

Still patiently waiting for that Vapor 16
Adidas is tapping into the nostalgia after the success of the predators. Seems it's just a new paint job on the crazy fast

Which is not necessarily a bad thing. The Crazyfast+--if it works for your foot--is a fantastic boot (and I would personally favor it over the Vapor15)

Adidas tapped into the nostalgia and Nike wants a piece of that.

Which is crazy because Nike has been doing Jordan retros for years but they never really did it for soccer boots

Didn't nike kinda try with the R9 mercs a few years ago that Auba wore a bunch. Modern tech boot with old school paint job. Wasn't it like superfly 6 or whatever corresponding vapor was that year?

Back
Top Bottom