SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

AG Vapors on nike. Sizes seem to be sitting. But i am chomping at the bit here to try them out. Want to wait for a discount since my furon's are in fine shape...but man self control is difficult

I’m in the same boat. Need a new pair of AG and finding my size 13 is always tough. But retail is steep…

Can anyone comment as to the Vapor 16 vs Phantom GX 2, in terms of sizing and fit?
And to that end, I assume the Superfly and Phantom Luna fit roughly the same as their lowtop counterparts?

AG Vapors on nike. Sizes seem to be sitting. But i am chomping at the bit here to try them out. Want to wait for a discount since my furon's are in fine shape...but man self control is difficult

Im sending mine back for the same reason, my current boots are working just fine and I can wait for a discount.

The good news is they are really comfortable out of the box. Not as tight fitting as I would personally like, but everything else about them is great. Will definitely buy once they go on sale in a different color

IMG_0478.jpeg

I've noticed that black color ways sit compared with bright flashy ones. That's how I got my Tiempos for cheap

Might be placebo because they're new but been scoring goals like crazy with the new Tiempos. Love how lightweight it is and the touch is butter. The sole plate traction is a step up from the premiers that I'm used to.

Back
Top Bottom