SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Phantom vision and gx look way too similar

s-l500.jpg

dc9968_610_nike_phantom_gx_elite_fg_hyper_pink_white_01.jpg

Thinking I'm already going to move the Mercurial Vapors 15 out of my rotation (except maybe when it's raining), just not the biggest fan of them. Just got a pair of Mizuno Morelia Neo III MIJ so will pair those with my Nike Premier's. I have recently moved to old man status and only buy black boots now.

IMG_3578.jpg

Thinking I'm already going to move the Mercurial Vapors 15 out of my rotation (except maybe when it's raining), just not the biggest fan of them. Just got a pair of Mizuno Morelia Neo III MIJ so will pair those with my Nike Premier's. I have recently moved to old man status and only buy black boots now.

IMG_3578.jpg
Did you get the mizunos in the same size as your premiers?

All black is the way to go man- love it!!

I got the 15’s in all black but I too will be moving on to greener pastures. Will have these waiting for me next time I’m back in California.

6C160E8E-B772-4AD8-9524-B6670DD08CEF.png

I want a pair of those Mizuno’s so bad, but I had the same experience on the sizing. 13 is way too long and they don’t make a 12.5. Thankfully soccer.com took them right back

Still waiting for the GX to drop on Nike.com, might try the Preds but they look super wide

Kipsta is now the official ball of the Belgian league

The field he’s playing on is similar to the one we have indoors here. I use turf shoes for that though, would AG be better? I guess idk the difference between AG and turf
I use turf too on the same pitch. Would like to try the Puma MG since they look to give more "bite"

I think turf technically is the old style fields that look like carpet. Artificial ground is the one with the black rubber pellets.

Back
Top Bottom