Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

When you are driving and you try and race someone and get smoked; then the light ahead turns red and you gotta stop next to the car you just raced. You know the drill, don't make eye contact and pretend you're on you phone and thats the reason you just lost.
laugh.gif
This happened to me the other day when I mistook a M3 for just a regular 3 series. Female driver too...
smh.gif

When a customer is trying on something and they're one of those idiots that don't lock the changing room door. They bump it open and everyone can see them.

Don't know where to look.

When a customer is trying on something and they're one of those idiots that don't lock the changing room door. They bump it open and everyone can see them.

Don't know where to look.

Originally Posted by kevinfresh

the moment after you ask a girl if they pregnant and shes just fat 
embarassed.gif

Someone told my homegirl that she carries well (meaning pregnancy)...

she wasn't prego

Originally Posted by kevinfresh

the moment after you ask a girl if they pregnant and shes just fat 
embarassed.gif

Someone told my homegirl that she carries well (meaning pregnancy)...

she wasn't prego

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

When you are driving and you try and race someone and get smoked; then the light ahead turns red and you gotta stop next to the car you just raced. You know the drill, don't make eye contact and pretend you're on you phone and thats the reason you just lost.
laugh.gif
This happened to me the other day when I mistook a M3 for just a regular 3 series. Female driver too...
smh.gif

Worf_notagain.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Worf_notagain.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Someone might have said this already but when your out walking somewhere and someone walks right at you and you go left, they go left, you go right, they go right
laugh.gif
 i hate that %*%%
laugh.gif

Someone might have said this already but when your out walking somewhere and someone walks right at you and you go left, they go left, you go right, they go right
laugh.gif
 i hate that %*%%
laugh.gif

WHEN SOMEONE YOU MAY HAVE SMASHED SHOWS UP TO YOUR CRIB WITH THIER SIGNIFICANT OTHER...AND YA BOTH TOLD EACH OTHER YA WERE SINGLE...AT 1ST ITS
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif
 THEN ITS
pimp.gif

WHEN SOMEONE YOU MAY HAVE SMASHED SHOWS UP TO YOUR CRIB WITH THIER SIGNIFICANT OTHER...AND YA BOTH TOLD EACH OTHER YA WERE SINGLE...AT 1ST ITS
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif
 THEN ITS
pimp.gif

this happens to me all the time..Im on the train and im watching a movie or Tv show on my iphone and you see somebody you kinda know and they sit or stand right next to you..you talk for few minutes and catch up then the conversation goes DEAD..but you really wanna watch your movie..so you slowly put your headphones back in your ear and play the

this happens to me all the time..Im on the train and im watching a movie or Tv show on my iphone and you see somebody you kinda know and they sit or stand right next to you..you talk for few minutes and catch up then the conversation goes DEAD..but you really wanna watch your movie..so you slowly put your headphones back in your ear and play the

Originally Posted by BigFella21

For the basketball players: (in an organized game) when its an intense close game and your teamate gets dunked on. you cant get hyped with the rest of the gym no matter how nasty it was lol
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IS IT FOR ME TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE WHENEVER I SEE A DUDE GETTING DUNKED ON....ESPECIALLY WHEN IM THE REF BY THE COACH OF THE KID WHO CAUGHT THE HELMET...

Originally Posted by BigFella21

For the basketball players: (in an organized game) when its an intense close game and your teamate gets dunked on. you cant get hyped with the rest of the gym no matter how nasty it was lol
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IS IT FOR ME TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE WHENEVER I SEE A DUDE GETTING DUNKED ON....ESPECIALLY WHEN IM THE REF BY THE COACH OF THE KID WHO CAUGHT THE HELMET...

Originally Posted by DuRag27

- Walking/Listening to your headphones and then that one banger drops; you proceed to bang out in a socially acceptable manner - but when you look around little do you know someone's right behind you being as lame as they want to be wrecking your flow.
I hate this. I'll be walking to wherever and then something good comes on and I wanna get my Diddy on in the middle of the street but people are around so I just go with the calm head nods. Then when the area is clear the performance gets underway
pimp.gif

I cannot listen to a sick track and not rap along with it, just aint happenin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DuRag27

- Walking/Listening to your headphones and then that one banger drops; you proceed to bang out in a socially acceptable manner - but when you look around little do you know someone's right behind you being as lame as they want to be wrecking your flow.
I hate this. I'll be walking to wherever and then something good comes on and I wanna get my Diddy on in the middle of the street but people are around so I just go with the calm head nods. Then when the area is clear the performance gets underway
pimp.gif

I cannot listen to a sick track and not rap along with it, just aint happenin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom