Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

This is one of my favorite NT threads, brings out the comic personality in many of our NTers....

How about when you see 7+ dudes posted up and you're walking by...and you know 3 of them...and they're not in successive order...do you gotta dap up all 7 of these dudes?? Or should you just do a broad 'sup' nod to everyone?
laugh.gif

This is one of my favorite NT threads, brings out the comic personality in many of our NTers....

How about when you see 7+ dudes posted up and you're walking by...and you know 3 of them...and they're not in successive order...do you gotta dap up all 7 of these dudes?? Or should you just do a broad 'sup' nod to everyone?
laugh.gif

Said this before:
At the movie theater and the music that signals the movie is ending starts to play (pre-credits but damn near there) I am sitting at the endof the row and my friend acts like he is about to stand up (hands on arms of chair legs bending forward), so I get up and move out.
He precedes to sit back down and I am standing like an idiot.

Said this before:
At the movie theater and the music that signals the movie is ending starts to play (pre-credits but damn near there) I am sitting at the endof the row and my friend acts like he is about to stand up (hands on arms of chair legs bending forward), so I get up and move out.
He precedes to sit back down and I am standing like an idiot.

You see someone in a grocery store that you're only semi-friends with, you talk for a while, and then you part ways. 7 minutes later, you see each other in another aisle and do that awkward waive/nod bit
laugh.gif

You see someone in a grocery store that you're only semi-friends with, you talk for a while, and then you part ways. 7 minutes later, you see each other in another aisle and do that awkward waive/nod bit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

That's the worst one
smh.gif

laugh.gif

That's the worst one
smh.gif

laugh.gif

This
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This
laugh.gif

Making out with a lady at a college party... memories of what happened afterwards are hazy... and then seeing her face-to-face on campus the next day... smh

Making eye contact with a homeless dude begging

Finishing your meal and looking around to notice that everyone else has barely started

Making out with a lady at a college party... memories of what happened afterwards are hazy... and then seeing her face-to-face on campus the next day... smh

Finishing your meal and looking around to notice that everyone else has barely started

roll.gif
roll.gif
derventa wrote:

laugh.gif

That's the worst one
smh.gif

i know that's the truth 

roll.gif
roll.gif
derventa wrote:

laugh.gif

That's the worst one
smh.gif

i know that's the truth 

Seeing your best friends ex girl when you where the one that mainly broke them up.

Seeing your best friends ex girl when you where the one that mainly broke them up.

laugh.gif

hate this

laugh.gif

hate this

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

roll.gif
Those are good ones

Back
Top Bottom