Sock Dart

The main difference is the price point. One reason I think the Roshe is so popular is because of the comfort combined with the $70-80 price point.

Not only that but roshes have a more traditional/conventional look to them. They're designed to be easily worn casually. That plus the price point makes the roshes an easy choice compared to a shoe like the sock darts

Not only that but roshes have a more traditional/conventional look to them. They're designed to be easily worn casually. That plus the price point makes the roshes an easy choice compared to a shoe like the sock darts
I agree 100%. It seems like people either love or hate the look of the sock dart

I agree 100%. It seems like people either love or hate the look of the sock dart
From my experience its the people older than me that like the sock darts like my parents or uncles cause they like shoes without laces haha. Ive always liked em though even without that fragment hype.

Do we know that the Navy/Grey exist? I rarely see pictures of it and when I do they're not HQ pics with the black/grey in it so it might just be the Black/Grey with strong lighting making it look Navy.
No there is definately a Navy pair. http://www.nikeblog.com/2016/02/19/nike-sock-dart-tech-fleece-navy/ 

I could be wrong about them releasing along with the other two on 3/4

Last time I got info of the Tech Dart release I had word of two pair scheduled. However only one (Mulberry) was released. 

So on 3/4 it should for sure be the black/grey and they grey/mulberry and POSSIBLY the navy pair as well

Got my Packer pair  today  i like them.  I have  another pair from Nike  coming today

Just came in from Nike , [size=18pt]firts[/size] pair and I'm in love
I know it's a typo, but it really made me chuckle :lol: :rofl:

Anyway, I can't wait to get my pair in on Monday.

Last edited:
The two Tech Fleece Sock  Darts releasing 3/4 are posted on the NikeLab page as "Coming Soon." 

Navy coming later on thankfully. Good luck to everyone who wants a pair!

The two Tech Fleece Sock  Darts releasing 3/4 are posted on the NikeLab page as "Coming Soon." 

Navy coming later on thankfully. Good luck to everyone who wants a pair!
giphy.gif

I'm ready

To anyone that owns the tech fleece and regular sock darts. Is there any real difference when on feet? Like in terms of sizing or is the material too thick to wear in the summer

Back
Top Bottom