Sock Dart

Did anyone else cop through packers? I paid my invoice but havent received any form of confirmation from them

Nice! Any idea of when we will see official pics?

There have already been pics of all of them, just hit Google.

I'm hoping the blogs don't find out about the release so it's easier to get them.

I wasn't gonna say anything in the thread until next week to increase my own chances but y'all Repped me a lot after I gave word about the Navy. Figured I'd hold you guys down.

Btw all my info is NDC release

I received an email last night saying pushed back till 3/3 or sooner and now this morning I got shipping confirmation. 
nthat.gif

There have already been pics of all of them, just hit Google.

I'm hoping the blogs don't find out about the release so it's easier to get them.

I wasn't gonna say anything in the thread until next week to increase my own chances but y'all Repped me a lot after I gave word about the Navy. Figured I'd hold you guys down.

Btw all my info is NDC release

Real MVP ryecheea. Thanks homie.

Also, my navy's shipped this morning. Hope you all get yours soon!

Last edited:
Thanks for mentioning that packers had the navy sock darts. Just got shipping confirmation. This is probably a dumb question but do these fit the same as the red ones?

Thanks for mentioning that packers had the navy sock darts. Just got shipping confirmation. This is probably a dumb question but do these fit the same as the red ones?
The only dumb question is one you don't ask! Mine will be delivered tomorrow. I imagine they fit the exact same but I can confirm when I have them in-hand.

Last edited:
Emailed Packers twice and left voicemail one on Monday and yesterday, no reply...Can never get a hold of anyone...

Emailed Packers twice and left voicemail one on Monday and yesterday, no reply...Can never get a hold of anyone...
Did you order from them or youre just trying to reach them? They do take awhile to respond to emails though

Ordered from SNKRS and no shipping confirmation and no email saying it's been delayed. Just says in progress...grrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Well thank you sir haha. I hope i got the right size.
Did you size down or up? Assuming you're a half size?

I know everyone's preference is different but I range between 8-9 depending on the silhouette. Most sneakers i'm an 8.5 though (all Air Max) and I go with an 8 in the dart and the feel is perfect for how I like them to fit

Did you order from them or youre just trying to reach them? They do take awhile to respond to emails though
I ordered them  through  their email via  imessage  from my phone.  They replied and sent an invoice within 30 mins

don't trust them...  They took my money   didn't send  what i purchased and    then  took 2 weeks to give me my money  back...   

Yeah that site just looks sketchy. That's why I try to only get it straight from the source (NDC).

They have great customer service and I never have to worry with them

Update mine will be here today, I'm stoked. Now to pray that going down to an 11 instead of up to a 12 wasn't a bad decision.

Got them today, look almost identical to frags. I wear 11.5 almost exclusively in Nikes, occasionally I'll go up to a 12 in Jordan's. I went down to 11 on the sock dart and they fit PERFECT. Great shoe, ordered through SNKRS App and everything was smooth sailing. Will def be copping a pair of TF darts when they drop.

Sorry to hear that. I had trouble with a different site. Many emails no response. Filed a paypal claim and the store suddenly emailed me back with the quickness!

Sorry to hear that. I had trouble with a different site. Many emails no response. Filed a paypal claim and the store suddenly emailed me back with the quickness!
 I have learned a llot about that company  and  found out  on one of the yeezy  drops  they back doored  most of their  stock  to  one person..  since then i have lost any respect i had for them

Same thing happened to me with undftd. Emailed them numerous times and called them to resolve an issue and they never replied. Filed a PayPal claim that night got my money back in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom