Sock Dart

Bodega cancelled me on a pair of AM1 patches and I was mad fast on them (manually). I have zero faith in successfully getting an order shipped on a more hyped release from them anymore. Hopefully you have better luck with them.

unfortunately not

tried to cop online at all 7 stores and had absolutely no chance

edit: please stop pm me to name these stores and just look at my sig
well thanks for making me feel better, slam jam was impossible for me last night so I guess the rest were the same...some of ya'll mf'ers are getting through somehow tho im so jelly 

sizes 8-10
Could you PM me the link to those EBAY listings with a Barneys receipt? The reason I ask is that I have a buddy who works there and was trying to get a pair for himself, and they told him they had nothing smaller than a 10.  He thinks there is some shady **** that goes on in that shoe department at times.

Last edited:
what moron would put a pic of that receipt up? And then ppl get mad when spots get blown up
mean.gif
short term thinking by seller, but anybody who's trying to eat should know what shoes will land where

short term thinking by seller, but anybody who's trying to eat should know what shoes will land where
yea, and it's not like they even make fakes of these or something where you got to put up the receipt as proof. I saw his profile pic on eBay and it looks like a little kid, understandable

wtf is up with undftd's account... are they like tier zero whenever nike feels it or what? 

oreos and obsidians are nice but i cant push myself paying more than 250$ resell on these 

Kicks Hawaii only had three pairs total and there was a total of 30 people..... Well sucks for everyone that stood in line for nothing. But the store manager announced "we haven't got our full shipment" so might have to call later on and ask about that

Back
Top Bottom