Sock Dart

Apparently Haven Toronto had 15 pairs but at only they released 12 pairs. A few friends went and it was very unorganized and a long lineup due to the Patch Air Max 1's also dropping.

From the Toronto thread in the Canada forum:

I don't know how many pairs the other Haven store ended up with.

funny you say that haven only released 12 pairs cuz on havens instagram there was a reseller boasting that he had 12 people outside camping for him which was obviously friends and fam as it was an entire group of asians spanning from the elderly to young.

here's a screen shot of the convo. Haven pretty much knowingly gave the shoes to resellers but didn't bother telling everyone waiting they were sold out.
Honestly...I don't see the issue in this.  Haven just needs to sell the shoe.  Not their job to make sure they're not a reseller.  Also I think it's a risk you take by camping/waiting out.  Just my opinion though.

Honestly...I don't see the issue in this.  Haven just needs to sell the shoe.  Not their job to make sure they're not a reseller.  Also I think it's a risk you take by camping/waiting out.  Just my opinion though.

The shoes will sell out no matter what. So Haven would never have any issues selling the shoe. the problem is people who want the shoe because they like it are getting fleeced by this group of people who clean out the entire store. there's really no sense of even trying to buy shoes if every release is handled like that.

these resellers obviously don't work and use this as their source of income so they are able to sleep outside for 24 hours to resell a shoe. most people work and have families etc. so it just a shame that no one will ever get a chance to buy at retail.

unless you're a reseller yourself you should understand my point.

sneaker collecting is my hobby I've been doing it for 15 years but in the past 5 years everything has changed due to people taking advantage of collectors.

The shoes will sell out no matter what. So Haven would never have any issues selling the shoe. the problem is people who want the shoe because they like it are getting fleeced by this group of people who clean out the entire store. there's really no sense of even trying to buy shoes if every release is handled like that.

these resellers obviously don't work and use this as their source of income so they are able to sleep outside for 24 hours to resell a shoe. most people work and have families etc. so it just a shame that no one will ever get a chance to buy at retail.

unless you're a reseller yourself you should understand my point.

sneaker collecting is my hobby I've been doing it for 15 years but in the past 5 years everything has changed due to people taking advantage of collectors.
If they really wanted everyone that wants the shoes to get it, they would be making Jordan quantity #'s this year.  Nike doesn't care, Haven doesn't care.  Are they going to change what they do? Prob not.  It's just the way things are.  I've accepted that fact.  I'm just saying there is no point in saying we need to police resellers.

relax guys, there will be SP version (non fragment collaboration) of sockdart in upcoming weeks. so be prepare for it :smokin

...So basically I ordered a Sock Dart Oreo US11 pair from END, and because of a "system error"...

Same thing happened to me but they cancelled my order.

The system that End put in place is kinda weird...so my sock dart order went thru and received an confirmation email but when I logged in to my account again it said "Pending Payment" (same thing happened to my AM95 patch order) so i spoke to the CS via livechat and was told theres nothing they can do about it as the shoes have already sold out...so here is the weird part...Because I ordered another pair of shoes with the Sock Dart and there were only two pairs left at the time I ordered so when I checked the site after awhile it said "Last one left" so obviously my order did go thru and their database did reflect to this but when I spoke to their CS they said my order has been cancelled and about 30 mins later I received an email from End saying they would hold my order for 24hrs and they would arrange another payment method for me...

So my question is if my order did go thru why cant End offer me another payment method instead but lying in the livechat saying my order has been cancelled?

Last edited:
relax guys, there will be SP version (non fragment collaboration) of sockdart in upcoming weeks. so be prepare for it
smokin.gif
doubt dudes even in here would want them.  people can't deny the allure of them is the "fragment" tag

First forum post here... hello everyone !

So basically I ordered a Sock Dart Oreo US11 pair from END, and because of a "system error" I apparently ordered a size that was not in stock so they refunded me... After a call to the END assistance, I was able to grab a US8 pair in replacement... Which is not my size. 

Is there anyone there that would be interested in an exchange ? As said above, I have a US8 pair and I'm looking for a US11 or 11.5

Cheers !
i Have a size 12 coming in from them and need a size 8. DM me 

doubt dudes even in here would want them.  people can't deny the allure of them is the "fragment" tag
Not really. The fragment hyperchase are worthless and the tennis classic are sitting at Mercer. Fragment does not necessarily equal money. With that said the infrared sock darts are :smokin

relax guys, there will be SP version (non fragment collaboration) of sockdart in upcoming weeks. so be prepare for it
smokin.gif
What exactly will be different on these compared to the "fragment" version ? Will these also be super-limited ?

Last edited:
What exactly will be different on these compared to the "fragment" version ? Will these also be super-limited ?

more widely available than previous fragment version, same thing happen with mercurial superfly HTM and non HTM

Back
Top Bottom