Sock Dart

Triple Black and Dark Grey released at Capsule Toronto.  Seems foolish to spend the extra $$ iDing an all black pair. 

Just bought a size 9 fleece pair grey 834669-001 & they fit me really snug , if any one is interested pleAse PM me .

^ just dont dry em. material is similar to the air flow top layer. youll be good with a heavy cycle wash in a pillowcase. 

I've got black tech fleece size 9 (fits perfect) and grey euro release this year size 9 (a bit roomy). Definitely copping olives in July but i'm considering going a size down to 8 because they're not TF. I'm 9.5 TTS but the normal darts are a bit big. Anyone try this?

I got the black oreo darts, went TTS. 

Do these fit pretty loose and roomy for everyone? Can't decide if they run big or it's just how they fit. 

I got the black oreo darts, went TTS. 

Do these fit pretty loose and roomy for everyone? Can't decide if they run big or it's just how they fit. 
They come in whole sizes only, so they really fit best for people whose TTS is a half size and going down.  I.e., I am a size 10.5 but my size 10 darts fit great. 

Unds'd my racer blues this morning to try and help myself come to terms with what has become of my country. Damn they're comfy... :'-(

Back
Top Bottom