Sock Dart

was anyone able to get the light bone in 11 or 12 

i just got off chat and he said they were available but didn't see it when they fist went live ?

Blue SE and black darts that dropped recently are $65 with the code FOURTH at centre214.com with free shipping and no tax. Got the black in a 12 cause 11 sold out but I think I'm gonna need an 11 :frown:

Got my black pair today from centre214 for 65 bucks sz 12
I went a little crazy today with that sale , wife not gonna be happy when they all arrive

Are these supposed to be the fragments? Might need to see insole but the pictures are kinda bad im general.

Wolf grey's from NDC and Black/Whites from KITH. I had such hard time getting my hands on any cw living in Asia but stateside these were surprisingly available at multiple retailers.

27539304633_4e02bd7d39_c.jpg
28076225491_a3e901426e_c.jpg
27539304953_cf30888fe0_c.jpg

Wolf grey's from NDC and Black/Whites from KITH. I had such hard time getting my hands on any cw living in Asia but stateside these were surprisingly available at multiple retailers.

Wow, you would think these would be all over Asia, too.  Great pics. 

Does anyone have info to share on the sizing of the women color ways?
Normally I would buy a womens 11 so that its equivalent to an 9.5 but with sizing 1/2 down I'm wondering if I should go w/ a size 10 in womens :\

Does anyone have info to share on the sizing of the women color ways?
Normally I would buy a womens 11 so that its equivalent to an 9.5 but with sizing 1/2 down I'm wondering if I should go w/ a size 10 in womens :\

Go for the sizing in centimeters as that what I normally do...

It's rare in Asia.

No drops in SG.

Taiwan had to BALLOT for a damn GR.

man i remember stalking the nike SUTL life social media accounts in SG waiting for info on the navy, gray, and red pairs only to find out through someone else on here that they released at leftfoot instead. seemed impossible. outside of tokyo and hk my impression is that there really arent too many opportunity to grab these for retail compared stateside. that olive pair appears to be hitting retailers in asia already.

man i remember stalking the nike SUTL life social media accounts in SG waiting for info on the navy, gray, and red pairs only to find out through someone else on here that they released at leftfoot instead. seemed impossible. outside of tokyo and hk my impression is that there really arent too many opportunity to grab these for retail compared stateside. that olive pair appears to be hitting retailers in asia already.
The local price for Sock Darts is ******ed, $239.

Buy online much cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom