Sock Dart

I got a voicemail from unknown earlier, 32 seconds and can't hear anything :smh:
Probably hit the raffle

I got a voicemail from unknown earlier, 32 seconds and can't hear anything
mean.gif

Probably hit the raffle
They blessed me with a call around 4:30, I was able to pick up tho...as long they called you and at least attempted to leave voicemail you should be good man

pickup time is 12 - 7 btw...

They blessed me with a call around 4:30, I was able to pick up tho...as long they called you and at least attempted to leave voicemail you should be good man

pickup time is 12 - 7 btw...
not 100% sure it's them but pretty close. Highly doubt anyone else would call me privately at around 4pm.

Was a bitter experience copping...but end of the day these are worth the trouble

I expect a similar turnout for those all red in terms of difficulty...gonna need those 
pimp.gif

you end up copping? 
yup. winded up not winning at mercer, bounced, called dover, they told me I wasn't on their list. went back to mercer and the lady checked every single pair for me, told me I wasn't valid. Spent about an hour on that nonsense, about to start wylin out but didn't. Went to dover and then I was on the list and got my pair. :smh: :lol:

finally got through, sold out. these are going to be impossible to get. 

Was a bitter experience copping...but end of the day these are worth the trouble

I expect a similar turnout for those all red in terms of difficulty...gonna need those 
pimp.gif

u go tts? i keep hearing size .5 down but they don't make half sizes, so not sure what to do

yup. winded up not winning at mercer, bounced, called dover, they told me I wasn't on their list. went back to mercer and the lady checked every single pair for me, told me I wasn't valid. Spent about an hour on that nonsense, about to start wylin out but didn't. Went to dover and then I was on the list and got my pair.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Congrats man 
nthat.gif
 ...would've been stressed the **** out if that happened to me. Pretty scary they can't manage their lists normally 
mean.gif

u go tts? i keep hearing size .5 down but they don't make half sizes, so not sure what to do
If you have the the opportunity to go with your true size, then go for it...I would say the reason they say .5 size down is b/c they are a bit longer than usual, but they're also narrow (so if you have wide feet, tts might be a lil better). BUT, the material is flexible and there obviously is a strap that you can adjust for fit (most likely why they didn't make half sizes)...as long as you get a size in your ballpark you'll be fine. 

if u guys were able to checkout online on any of the sites that went live you are literally a god. props to you. show me the ways

sincerely,

a peasant

Back
Top Bottom