Sock Dart

Do you not get BHM shoes, either? You should probably join this decade.
I'm dying at the idea of people being so insecure in their sexuality that buying a shoe to support LGBT people playing sports is something they can't get into,

whats worse is the logic in getting them flipping them.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Not insecure about anything papa. Just am not going to wear their colors or logos because I don't represent or support it. Rather flip it to someone elsethan wear it.
Just trying to help you out here. Whether you resell or not you'll support the 'cause', so just take a hard pass here.

I don't have the time today to educate anyone who is likely black on why being such a bigot in 2015 is a giant misstep, especially not on a sneaker forum. 

Not insecure about anything papa. Just am not going to wear their colors or logos because I don't represent or support it. Rather flip it to someone elsethan wear it.
Just trying to help you out here. Whether you resell or not you'll support the 'cause', so just take a hard pass here.

I don't have the time today to educate anyone who is likely black on why being such a bigot in 2015 is a giant misstep, especially not on a sneaker forum. 
ding ding ding

I'm pretty sure people can do whatever they want, this is 'Merica. So if he wants to buy and flip them that is his right. He does not have to agree with everyone/everything. People are too sensitive these days and everyone thinks they're the PC police.

I'm pretty sure people can do whatever they want, this is 'Merica. So if he wants to buy and flip them that is his right. He does not have to agree with everyone/everything. People are too sensitive these days and everyone thinks they're the PC police.

Yup

sock darts are amazingly comfy but tbh they aint so beautifull on feet , they are just ok. for retail they are worth the money , whoever pays resell for these is super dumb

sock darts are amazingly comfy but tbh they aint so beautifull on feet , they are just ok. for retail they are worth the money , whoever pays resell for these is super dumb

How else would one be able to acquire a pair of sock darts now without paying resale?

All I know you got a lot of flack for reselling and I'll continue to be hrs on you for that.

But you're an overall positive kid who usually takes everything well. Just drop it and let's all focus on da kicks guys!

Didn't we just agree to drop the topic. My opinion shouldn't be that important on here.

Just take his opinions and train of thought/actions for what they are and ask yourself if you wanna do "business" with a hypocrit and bigot.

That's all, no need to drag it on any further.

Back
Top Bottom