Sock Dart

Yea those are fire
Can say that again..btw since you got back lash  for the Be Trues, if you come up when they drop, let me know 
laugh.gif

Found another sz 10 volt locally for dang near retail, might have to double up. Want to find the infrared and greys but no luck thus far..

Can say that again..btw since you got back lash  for the Be Trues, if you come up when they drop, let me know :lol:

Found another sz 10 volt locally for dang near retail, might have to double up. Want to find the infrared and greys but no luck thus far..
I'll keep you in mind on em.

will it be possible to hunt for those grey below $200 in us9 ?
check ebay, most are sitting right at $200. 

oreo sock darts for free mercurial superfly even trade?
superflys, no question.

Thinking about trading my other oreo racer for another pair of Volts. Wont lie I fell into the Racer hype but whatever. Would ideally like to find photo blues locally, but havent had much success yet. 

Does anyone know how comfortable these are and if theyre good for running?
Very comfortable shoe, I would not recommend running in them though. You probably could if you wanted to, but the mesh toe and upper foot area do not have a lot of support. Also, personally my foot slides around in these a lot.

Whoever's getting the superfly is winning imo
not to be off-topic, but they really sell for more than those sock darts? jeez

but those all red ones are cool. honestly rather have other colorways but they're nice. gonna sell out instantly like the rest though

Similar to the all-whites and all-reds, there's also a pair of all-blue sock darts in the wild. Looks like a USA-themed pack to me or something similar.

Ya'll sure these ain't photoshops? That blue is also :smokin and I'm guessing the white one is dope too

Oh lawwwwwwwd them all blues is 
nthat.gif
. I'm torn whether or not I should double up on the volts or just wait for more colors to pop up. My a** is so impatient 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure they aren't photoshopped. All four colourways (Be True, whites, reds and blues) were shown by the same guy. Plus the insole is a matching colour just like the volt/grey/infrared sock darts.

Pretty sure they aren't photoshopped. All four colourways (Be True, whites, reds and blues) were shown by the same guy. Plus the insole is a matching colour just like the volt/grey/infrared sock darts.
does this guy have an IG? 

If those are US-only I'm going to need some help from you guys.. Hopefully will be released in the UK though!

:lol: I have to admit, when dude said he can't do anything but resell the shoe because it belongs to a gay pride collection I was scratching my head. If you feel that strongly just don't buy them, that should also deter you from making a $30 - $60 profit off a shoe that supports a lifestyle you don't agree with.

Not a fan of the sock darts for men, they look more like a female sneaker to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom