Sock Dart

didn't they just release a grey pair that looks identical to this on april 30th in the pack that was with the volt and infrared.  why release them again?

wolf grey vs cool grey
nerd.gif

hopefully they are full GR no TZ ******** or anything related nikelab release only

Last edited:
Midnight navy ? 

didnt they drop already...

View media item 1624621

non fragment collaboration, the fragment navy version already dropped earlier this year. similar happen with roshe LD1000 first colorway was fragment collaboration with navy color and then later this year they re released it as QS with exactly same color minus the branding

Last edited:
The darts are super cool and comfy but trust me Nike is saturating the market(if you haven't noticed) so paying resell on this particular shoe is crazy IMO, the quality doesn't justify a higher price due to a specific color

The darts are super cool and comfy but trust me Nike is saturating the market(if you haven't noticed) so paying resell on this particular shoe is crazy IMO, the quality doesn't justify a higher price due to a specific color

I think people are paying for the fragment name and the 'limited' nature of those early fragment sock darts. I agree about the GR ones though, you shouldn't pay high re-sale for those, just wait for other ones to come out.

i'm hoping the navys drop soon. would love a simple slip on shoe for my trip to the PI.

i'm hoping the navys drop soon. would love a simple slip on shoe for my trip to the PI.
the philippines? if you are enjoy your time there man. tons of fun over there. 

Navy's and the Medium Gray's are dopeee. Navy's are a must because I sure as hell won't be paying the frag resell prices on those, eff that.

just a quick Q tho,

are the oreo sock darts really going for 5+ bills? crazy prices for those. 

Anyone find the insole of the sock dart a bit too high? The inner centre area, makes it a bit uncomfortable for me.

Anyone looking for a blue US13 can PM me. Would love to keep it but it's a bit uncomfortable for me.

Back
Top Bottom