Sock Dart

yeah man they are fake the real ones have white and grey insoles not black thats the easiest way to spot the fake oreo darts.  don't pay for them just file a claim with eBay stating they are counterfeit. 

EDIT: sorry i didn't realize they were the loden pair until i went back these I'm not sure as the fakes look pretty close.  Odd he doesn't have a box though but he could have tossed it.  ask where he bought them 

Last edited:

yeah man they are fake the real ones have white and grey insoles not black thats the easiest way to spot the fake oreo darts.  don't pay for them just file a claim with eBay stating they are counterfeit. 

EDIT: sorry i didn't realize they were the loden pair until i went back these I'm not sure as the fakes look pretty close.  Odd he doesn't have a box though but he could have tossed it.  ask where he bought them 
He says he bought them from "Gumtree" for 190GBP.

I have a pair already, I might as well just pay for them and compare them when they get in.
Just wanted to hear if anybody could spot it just by looking at the pictures.

I'll give it a few more hours till I get some more opinions. 

I also couldn't complete the order. It says no shipping quote at this time and won't let you place the order.

Did the shipping quote automatically pop up?

defintely not legit, these were not a fragment release but there is the fragment logo on the insoles of this pair...

just take a look at the official ndc pic
Can't believe im that blind.

Thanks once again.

Back
Top Bottom