Sock Dart

The one store that will most likely get them here in the Bay Area I rather not do business with.  Online or bust!

The one store that will most likely get them here in the Bay Area I rather not do business with.  Online or bust!
if ur talking about undftd then i agree. they bd pairs on the navy/loden green release if i believe. 

Yup I seen the infrared, those are fuego. Thought there might be a pink joint that was pinkfire.

So anyone actually wearing these & have qasa's to compare the fit? They're both kinda "sock like."
Im wondering which feels better. Qasa fit like a sock topside, but after all day in them the bottom/insole starts to feel harder & harder.

I've got both and I'd say tbh they are completely different in feel on feet because one has laces and one doesn't but I'd say the sockdarts are 100% more comfortable and easier to wear

I'm not sure if this is valid to put in this thread or not, but here goes anyway. I have the photo blues in an 11 but need a 12. Anyone willing to trade sizes/know who is?

Praying for just 1 pair size 10. I hope these are more accessible to get. Fragment were so damn limited
yeah i hope too, eventhough idk what size i will fit since i never own or tried one. this shoe didn't release in size 9.5. either i upsize .5 or downsize .5

I say 10 too. I wear a 9.5 with wide feet and a 10 works fine for me although there is some room in the toe (which I don't mind.) I could probably pull off a 9 if needed.

Who knows what store in NYC get this tmr? Nothing on twitter or instagram from DSM/21Mercer. Want at least one pair whatever color since I have no chance on the previous ones.

have to get in this thread… pulling out all the stops tomorrow for these volts, really need a pair to rock.

smh out of stock within a minute on NDC EU.. got a pair of volts though 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom