Sock Dart

For those who need help on these Sock Dart Independence in any colors for online NikeLab release, just PM me. 
nerd.gif
 just did

DSM live

These euro sites were either a joke or they had like 3 of each color. Literally 1 second. Both those places. I never thought they'd be this hard to get. I may just wait till they flood eBay and get a pair. This reminded me why I don't even bother with limited and hyped releases anymore. More often than not it's a waste. Gonna keep trying though.

These euro sites were either a joke or they had like 3 of each color. Literally 1 second. Both those places. I never thought they'd be this hard to get. I may just wait till they flood eBay and get a pair. This reminded me why I don't even bother with limited and hyped releases anymore. More often than not it's a waste. Gonna keep trying though.
DSM was up for a min, so was FP

I spent all my time on the nike site like an idiot when I had the DSM tab open to red and blue. That's actually my fault. There's no wait in line feature on the euro nike.

Anyone at DSM NY? I'm heading out there now but want to know if it's a lost cause...

Let me know how it is over there. Mercer did a list yesterday night and i dont want to waste my time there too

Thanks

Last edited:

Thanks Mupt!

Managed to get a pair of blues, it was the last color left, anyway I was aiming for red or blue anyway.

Lucky I'm a US13, haha.

Though the shipping is kinda pricey though.
No worries, mate. 

Now you know how us Aussies feel when we grab anything from the UK or US. The shipping jacks the price up a good 25%

Back
Top Bottom