Sock Dart

DSM and Mercer had SO MANY PAIRS!!! DSM had over 150 Pairs man... Mercer had to have over 500-600 Pairs!!! I couldn't believe it guys had 10-12 Pairs. I was able to cop White and Red from DSM... Already got Orange Dye from my Nike bag on the white ones but hopefully this Magic Eraser works it's Magic... Also Blue was selling the most it was sold out right away and looked great in person pictures don't do that pair justice... Good Luck to all of you guys today...

View media item 1598786
View media item 1598787
View media item 1598788
View media item 1598789
View media item 1598790
View media item 1598791
View media item 1598792
View media item 1598793
View media item 1598794
View media item 1598795
Here's the Damn Orange Dye I got on them lol...

View media item 1598800
View media item 1598801

Last edited:
Anyone there at Mercer? Just know they will release today too. Is it gonna be too late for me to go now? Thanks
So you said they did the list then if I go now I have no chance right? Might be stay home at try to cop online which zero chance,lol.
Mercer open at 6 am 

fully expect this nike lab release to go extremely fast. Very surprised the navy pair is the pair moving before all the others. Was expecting red to go faster than any of them with white being the last to go. 

fully expect this nike lab release to go extremely fast. Very surprised the navy pair is the pair moving before all the others. Was expecting red to go faster than any of them with white being the last to go. 
i expected the blue pair to go the quickest

white get dirty too easily

red is beyond played out

Last edited:

i expected the blue pair to go the quickest

white get dirty too easily

red is beyond played out
while i agree, most people gravitate towards this color. Myself included. I doubt i'll be able to grab the navy today so i may just go back and grab the photo blue pair in a few weeks. 

Annnnnd 2hrs put back on the clock at END. This is some SERIOUS overtime
eyes.gif

I really wanted a White pair, or blue number 2. i got my 3rd preference in red. we'll see if end. actually comes through or cancels on me like they always do

I think there is an error on the red pair, there is no way the other 2 are instantly sold out and people casually getting the red on END nevertheless. I expect my order to be canceled as always

Back
Top Bottom