Sock Dart

bought the volt pair today. i noticed
- half down from my usual was PERFECT. glad im a 10.5
- hype aside , comfy
- if this is how itll go , g r pairs will just release. no word at all
- honestly , i am kinda hyped . nvm

I have completely given up getting a pair of fragments lol I really wanted the dark loden ima just get the white ones. I got a question though im a true size 8 in nike and the only sizes I can get are a 7 or 8. I know I should size down half on these but cant find 7.5.What would you guys recommend getting? I like my shoes snug and I probably wont wear a pair of socks with them.

I have completely given up getting a pair of fragments lol I really wanted the dark loden ima just get the white ones. I got a question though im a true size 8 in nike and the only sizes I can get are a 7 or 8. I know I should size down half on these but cant find 7.5.What would you guys recommend getting? I like my shoes snug and I probably wont wear a pair of socks with them.

No half sizes made, so 7

Just won these DS via eBay auction for $127, by far the most comfortable show I own. Hopefully I can get my hands on more color ways in the future [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Dang, only $127??? I bet that seller was HEEEEEATED, lol. I love when I win auctions like that tho. I paid $180 for mine, I think. Got the blue pair off nike.com on day of release, and I'm still searching for a retail-or-near-priced pair of the red Dart's to complete the collection..

Just a quick question guys, is it recommended to go .5 up or go .5 size down due to wide feet if I'm between sizes? I have Lunar Fly 306s which I go up .5, wondering if this is the same situation.

Back
Top Bottom