Sock Dart

true but in my opinion 1s arent comfortable, theyre just not uncomfortable is that makes sense lol some shoes feel dont bother your feet (jordan 1s, 3s, air max 90s) other shoes actually feel good to wear (huaraches, roshes, sock darts) if that makes sense at all?
I actually think 1s are really comfortable.  By far more comfortable than any other retro J. I walked around Rome for hours in my breds and it was perfect.

Would you guys compare 1's to free runs with it having a thin sole
i wouldnt in my opinion. the free sole is much less stiff then the 1s. 1s have a hard thick sole when compared to anything with a free sole.

I actually think 1s are really comfortable.  By far more comfortable than any other retro J. I walked around Rome for hours in my breds and it was perfect.
i just think 1s arent uncomfortable if you get the right size but nothing special when compared to trainers that actually feel good to wear. by no means are 1s bad in terms of comfort especially when compared to other shoes but ill take anything with a phylon sole to the ones any day in terms of comfort

I heard that the quality of these sock darts feels cheap in person, do you guys agree with that?

I want a pair but they really do not seem to be worth the 250+ retail price imo

I don't think any shoe is worth its price. I always say if you have the $ and you want the shoe, buy it.

I heard that the quality of these sock darts feels cheap in person, do you guys agree with that?

I want a pair but they really do not seem to be worth the 250+ retail price imo
theyre worth retail price. they were  made and designed with that in mind. I personally wouldnt pay 200+ for these, but ive been past that stage for a long time now

the aussie sneaker re-seller market is going mental over these things.

i don't see the appeal.

Saw some guy wearing of those royal joints today. They are nice. Makes me want to buy a pair of darts. I don't know if I would rock the royal myself though.

Just lucked up on a blue pair at bodega, someone in a fb group posted a link!!! They soldout quick though!!!  Happy Birthday to me!!!

Last edited:

SOCK DART FLEECE SP 834669-006 834669-501 via US11

I wonder what these 2 colorways are?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

if theyre anything like the tech fleece pack im in.

Upcoming Nike Sock Dart Releases.

Grey: 819686-002

Blue: 819686-400

Red: 819686-601

Source: TIERZER0.com
According to Sole Collector,

Grey will release in January 2016

Red will release in February 2016

Navy will release in March 2016.

SC said these will be GR.

I don't care if these are mass produced like the  Roshes, i just want a damn pair. I missed out on every single release.

I'ts impossible to win at Nike.com

EDIT: But then Modern Notoriety said these will release this year... Idk anymore lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom