Sock Dart

I got my navy pair from Nike and like em but don't love em , sending back my sz 12 tommorow so be in the lookout for sz 12 on the website

Cut your toenails ..shouldnt tear :wink:

rofling.gif

I just paid 320 for a pair of be trues in size 9 off the bay. I'm stoked I got a pair for that cheap. Ppl are asking 450-500

Out of the three SD's I own, the Mulberry Fleece SD's are my most favorite.
e5qtdg.jpg

I can literally wear them without socks and feel just as comfortable as I do with socks in my regular SD's.

ubiq cancelled my order casually 4 whole days after order placement. Furthermore I wont be refunded to be for 4 days. Great company

if anyone can help with retail navy sock dart or tech fleece let me know. wud appreciate it 

Last edited:
Anyone have both the fragment obsidian pair and the midnight navy? I'd like to know what are the similarities and differences

Anyone have both the fragment obsidian pair and the midnight navy? I'd like to know what are the similarities and differences

I'm would like to know as well, I have the fragment version, I'm assuming it's only the insole and the swoosh colour on the side that's different (from what I can tell in pictures).

Both of my Tech Darts should be delivered today! Very excited to have them in hand. This will be my 5th & 6th pair of Sock Darts

Back
Top Bottom