Sock Dart

hit the local outlet yesterday and found a size 10 grey/mulberry tech fleece pair for my brother and size 11 mulberry/black for myself for $75 each on the hash wall (employee said both were returns). I was kinda iffy on sizing since this is my first pair of darts and I wear a 12 in everything. The 11 is pretty snug and I'll have to wear them with no socks to fit, but a very comfy shoe for something I can just slip on and go. Wish I found the grey/mulberry pair in my size though haha its so damn nice in person

Do these usually sit?

About to pull the trigger on the Total Crimsons, but I saw other CWs of these going for 60-70 on Nordstrom [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just copped my first pair of Sock Dart SEs in Paris today at Shinzo. Saw them in Roma but my GF rushed me out of the shop. Glad I had another chance [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Sorry if this has been answered before, but do the mesh pairs fit the same as the tech fleece? I got the mulberry pair in an 11 even though I usually wear a 12 in everything and they fit cool, a little snug but 12 would definitely be huge. Just wanna make sure I'm cool ordering the black SE pair on NDC right now in an 11 again before I pull the trigger

Sorry if this has been answered before, but do the mesh pairs fit the same as the tech fleece? I got the mulberry pair in an 11 even though I usually wear a 12 in everything and they fit cool, a little snug but 12 would definitely be huge. Just wanna make sure I'm cool ordering the black SE pair on NDC right now in an 11 again before I pull the trigger

Get sz 11. Mesh fit almost same as TF , if not maybe little looser.

Get sz 11. Mesh fit almost same as TF , if not maybe little looser.

repped, thanks

it's already on nike id and instant sold out
tired.gif

I don't see it on nikeid. They're probably not out of stock, just not updated yet.
it can be access now from nike china portal

look at those possibility including glow in dark strap (tortoise green color) but can't order for today it said already sold out and maybe tomorrow it will be available again

Back
Top Bottom