SOLDIERS SURPRISING THEIR LOVED ONES.

takes hat off for all the men and women in the armed forces. memphis thanks for your service and stay safe.

I cried.
frown.gif

frown.gif

This is so touching and just makes you want to have more appreciation for the soldiers and their families but also your own loved ones..video had me teary eyed

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

smh, yall saying your crying about this and how touching it is, but you don't know how many innocent lives some of these people have taken and how many homes and whole families they've destroyed.

shut up.

That one with the little boy saying he loved his dad got me. I cried too. Great video. Never though I'd see these type of videos on that website.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

smh, yall saying your crying about this and how touching it is, but you don't know how many innocent lives some of these people have taken and how many homes and whole families they've destroyed.

shut up.
indifferent.gif

Don't you think you're being a little disrespectful? Some men fight to protect what they have; others fight to destroy what they don't have.

I can't even begin to fathom their rush of emotions--truly touching.

A round of applause for the men and women who have returned; a long embrace for the men and women who have to depart; a moment of silence for the men and women who have fallen; a moment of clarity for us who take our lives for granted.

Don't you think you're being a little disrespectful? Some men fight to protect what they have; others fight to destroy what they don't have.

I can't even begin to fathom their rush of emotions--truly touching.

A round of applause for the men and women who have returned; a long embrace for the men and women who have to depart; a moment of silence for the men and women who have fallen; a moment of clarity for us who take our lives for granted.

Outta pocket

shut up.
But he speaks the truth, don't turn a blind eye to the truth.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

shut up.

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

shut up.

is this post about that though?

thats gotta be one of the toughest choices to make in your entire life. you have family that loves you so much but you decide to serve this country. I could never make that sort of decision. Im too weak.

the selfish side of me instantly asks, why does it seem like atleast 50% of these soldiers are newly weds with newborns or pregnaunt wives and they decide their profession should be one of the hardest . (im not judging, moreso an observation).  But what a terrible situation to put your family in.

thats just what comes to mind with no bearing on reality and emotions. excuse the ignornance

63e36fad3cf927d3ee4431da3fe3c89a6f850d1c.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

thats gotta be one of the toughest choices to make in your entire life. you have family that loves you so much but you decide to serve this country. I could never make that sort of decision. Im too weak.

the selfish side of me instantly asks, why does it seem like atleast 50% of these soldiers are newly weds with newborns or pregnaunt wives and they decide their profession should be one of the hardest . (im not judging, moreso an observation).  But what a terrible situation to put your family in.

thats just what comes to mind with no bearing on reality and emotions. excuse the ignornance
That's not the case for everyone that joins only some, most reap the benefits or join because it's their only option and not living a crappy life. I don't see why most people say that these individuals are "serving" their country, I think the gov. gasses these jobs up so much it blinds people. Entering the military has far less requirements then most collar jobs. Wow, I was thinking the same thing I guess they do that so they have a lot more waiting for them when they get back and to pass time when they're away.

Back
Top Bottom