Sole Collector x Nike Air Penny II

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

sick.gif

What do people see in these?...Ruined one of my favorite sneakers, these look terrible
laugh.gif
good to know I'm not the only one...I was wondering what the hell ppl were seeing
You guys aren't alone. They're disgusting. Those horrible choices in colors and colorblocking tarnish the legacy of this legendary shoe.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

sick.gif

What do people see in these?...Ruined one of my favorite sneakers, these look terrible
laugh.gif
good to know I'm not the only one...I was wondering what the hell ppl were seeing
You guys aren't alone. They're disgusting. Those horrible choices in colors and colorblocking tarnish the legacy of this legendary shoe.
if i wanted that colorway i'd get the AM95's
Penny II's should be left with their OG c/w imo
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

BTW, with Sole collector showing what is being done for them by Nike, they are attempting to lure people into their thing. They know that they are getting what will be desirable exclusives, the having people kiss their and Nikes butt, to be a part of the IN crowd. Weak minded followers will fall for the okeydoke, while smart people see right through the skullduggery.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I don't think they will have another 5 years in them, they covered everything and have run out of things to write about already. They have a bunch of hypebeast kids as subscribers. And then they do things like this and keep it exclusive...Sounds like they get their rocks off on having little kids flood them with envy...

Mainly Nick Depalma.

Back
Top Bottom