Sole Collector x Nike Air Penny II

Originally Posted by jthagreat

anDown Goes Frasier wrote:
WHY THE HELL NT DOESNT GET TO MAKE OUR OWN COLORWAY FOR KIX?

NT isn't a sell out.

Dope shoes, but I'll never wear anything affiliated by them after hearing all of what I've heard.

basically.

They also have an issue with other websites that offer shoes at retail, other than Footlocker. They are simply for profit.

BTW, with Sole collector showing what is being done for them by Nike, they are attempting to lure people into their thing. They know that they are getting whatwill be desirable exclusives, the having people kiss their and Nikes butt, to be a part of the IN crowd. Weak minded followers will fall for the okeydoke,while smart people see right through the skullduggery.

man +!#% CS

and %%@%%%!* nick ! what
mad.gif

shoes are meh

atlantics or bust

sick.gif

What do people see in these?...Ruined one of my favorite sneakers, these look terrible

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

sick.gif

What do people see in these?...Ruined one of my favorite sneakers, these look terrible
laugh.gif
good to know I'm not the only one...I was wonderingwhat the hell ppl were seeing

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

sick.gif

These are right up there w/ the Digital Camo Penny IVs, straight DOO DOO!

new issue was shipped to my house today! hott pics inside, SC deserves a lot of credit for what they
contribute to the sneaker industry.

Originally Posted by SNEAK JR

new issue was shipped to my house today! hott pics inside, SC deserves a lot of credit for what they
contribute to the sneaker industry.

Sole Collector was started by a old white man who had no love for shoes. Steve has said that he was not really into collecting before he started all thesebusiness ventures.

Tell me what has sole collector done for the sneaker industry except make Nike and Steve a ton of money?

Sole collector magazine was not made for us it was made for Steve to make money and Nike to advertise. All you kids who think ISS and S.C do all these thingsto contribute to the hobby are all fools.

SC feed on a bunch of teeney boppers for personal gain. They act like they do everything to give back to the community. Let's face it they did all thoseevents to get their name out and subscriptions sold, it was smart business-wise, but I don't sit here and say they did a lot for the shoe game itself.Funny how they don't do events anymore, probably cause they got all they need to perpetuate their business and live off the residuals for a long time

Back
Top Bottom