Sole Collector x Nike Air Penny II

I dont know why everyone is excited. Im sure the chances of scooping these will be on par with the kryptonates. The colorway is truely amazing and would be adefinate cop. But the antics of Nike over the years making kicks so exclusive that a very tiny amount of people can get them has truely turned me off of thewhole collecting shoes scene. I know this limitedness has saved me a ton of money, because im no longer willing to pay ridiculous resell prices on ebay becauseNike doesnt produce enough to keep up with demand. I know it's a clever marketing scheme to build a ton of hype, but it has done nothing but frustriate mefrom day one. The shoe is dope, im just not getting my hopes up.

holy
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
that colorway is mean
eek.gif
eek.gif

Looking thru the first couple pages I was shocked, thank God there are at least some people that agree w/ me...DOO DOO

Originally Posted by penny4president

Looking thru the first couple pages I was shocked, thank God there are at least some people that agree w/ me...DOO DOO

Same here...nike please don't ruin the Penny II like you did the IV.

Im kinda tired of neon/grey on shoes cause I think companies feel its gonna make a shoe instantly hot ala cement, BUT I really like this shoe so I'd gethem if given the chance (assuming I had the $$ too)

Back
Top Bottom