some cat on instagram tells T.I. daughter he wants to smash, T.I. proceeds to respond, lulz insures.

http://twitpic.com/bt066p

laugh.gif

no daughters for me THANK YOU.

This is old though... I think it happened last year or the year before...

Mrbrown- What's hilarious about death though? Smfh

Last edited:
Funny but hypocritical.

Can't TI get in loads of trouble for these kinds of things?

Same thing I was thinking. I can't knock TI's response considering that's his daughter.

But if that dude decided to report TI to the cyber police and the state police someone might see it as a threat especially if the dude is a minor.

Its old. Didn't think it was funny either.

That's what he gets for having a fast *** daughter.

LMAO at TI talkin all that tuff stuff... to a damn KID too :rofl:

Dude already got so many feds watching him he couldnt even litter without getting a citation.... aint nobody scurred of you brobro

Kids gona be kids... no need for a grown man to drop threats on some damn highschoolers :smh:

... I know some of yall will probably say he did the right thing... but IMO this just made him look like a total dumbass with very little self control.

If I was dude I'd sue the **** outta tip
He threatened me officer!

It woulda been hilarious if dude replied to TI with somethig along the lines off "cool story bro, screenshot has been forwarded to your probation officer"

TIP is bout that life for real tho :evil:

seen dude many times in the club talkin to people who were not involved in music :lol:
i wouldn't eeeeem look at his daughter wit that one raised eyebrow smile.

and you know he's heavy.

TIP is bout that life for real tho :evil:
seen dude many times in the club talkin to people who were not involved in music :lol:
i wouldn't eeeeem look at his daughter wit that one raised eyebrow smile.
and you know he's heavy.

yeah...nothing says thug like a twitter beef with a child. foh...

Back
Top Bottom