some cat on instagram tells T.I. daughter he wants to smash, T.I. proceeds to respond, lulz insures.

T.i.'s just watching out for his girl. Not a good time to be a father of a girl nowadays with perverts running the net. Guaranteed that boy is never hitting her up on the gram/twitter/FB again. Dude is def about THAT life.

:rofl: at dudes saying t.i. is about that life
if t.i. was by himself with no weapons dude wouldn't do ****, just like 90% of these tough guys in the world

:rofl: at dudes saying t.i. is about that life
if t.i. was by himself with no weapons dude wouldn't do ****, just like 90% of these tough guys in the world

life aint fair tho..."god made men and guns made em equal" |I

ff to abooouut......0:35 young tip :evil:

i still would not try to holla at his lil girl. I dont give a F wat yall say.

even though it wouldn't really happen dude will make sure nothing happens to his daughter. it's his own flesh and blood, he's got the right to say some **** like that. but making threats like that will get him in legal trouble.

mean.gif
this dude Clifford stays "putting money on ya head"
eyes.gif

Funny but hypocritical.

Can't TI get in loads of trouble for these kinds of things?
I'm saying, dude has to be on some type of probation

I'm sure threatening to cut off a 16 year old's penis and stick it in his mouth violates some type of stipulation the judge set for him 
roll.gif

Would suck if the kid's mom pressed charges or something

Whenever T.I. is brought up, I can't help but hear DJ Star get at T.I. getting Punk'd, "That ain't mine!!! Please take these bullets out my hand, officer!!!".

Funny but hypocritical.

Can't TI get in loads of trouble for these kinds of things?
I'm saying, dude has to be on some type of probation​

I'm sure threatening to cut off a 16 year old's penis and stick it in his mouth violates some type of stipulation the judge set for him  :rofl:

Would suck if the kid's mom pressed charges or something​

he's off probation
& has three more 380's left
haa

Last edited:
lol @ some of you thinking hes about that life, cuz he threatened a 14 year old that weights almost as much as him...

this kid will be taller than him in 3 years 
laugh.gif

i dont think anyone called the little girl a sloot tho..

Back
Top Bottom