some cat on instagram tells T.I. daughter he wants to smash, T.I. proceeds to respond, lulz insures.

lol @ some of you thinking hes about that life, cuz he threatened a 14 year old that weights almost as much as him...

this kid will be taller than him in 3 years :lol:

i dont think anyone called the little girl a sloot tho..

What does his size have to do with anything?
Check his criminal record.
Been locked up multiple times. Has multiple drug and gun charges with running from the police.
It's been proven T.I. was about it. Son was wilding as a youngin.

Last edited:
TI is like 4'11'' and 105 lbs 
laugh.gif
 Dude would need both hands to even attempt to pull the trigger

Y'all ****** confusing lol, with all the charges this dude has caught and been proven guilty I thought of him as about that life. What qualifications do u dudes set out to be "about that life" ? lol and yeah not quite sure what makes his daughter fast.

the last time i ever saw TI in person was a looooooong time ago. Like "you dont know me" time ago.

alls i know is, him and gucci mane are the only people i have ever seen not get searched at the do, And TI and Gucci mane are the only rappers ive seen that know people where im from that be in the club that sell dope. If he's not bout that life.......he was.

but real talk, TIP came from the bottom.

and he'll prolly fix these lil ninjas, #itWasSelfDefense

:lol:

I aint mad. Ive had **** like that pulled on me when i was a youngin. Talkin sideways to ******* and their brothers popped up with a axe, asking me if i "want to keep it". :smh:

glad to see TI's daughter on NT as well

I'm dying right now lol

Not a T.I. Fan by any means but put all the bs to the side he is a father first, with a rap sheet. I would do the same regardless if the guy saying that is 6'6 or 4'11. It's his DAUGHTER.

Calling him a snitch? It's been known his homie took the charge and he would get taken care of $. I doubt T.I. through rat, he just had a homie who was with it.

glad to see TI's daughter on NT as well

I'm dying right now lol

Not a T.I. Fan by any means but put all the bs to the side he is a father first, with a rap sheet. I would do the same regardless if the guy saying that is 6'6 or 4'11. It's his DAUGHTER.

Calling him a snitch? It's been known his homie took the charge and he would get taken care of $. I doubt T.I. through rat, he just had a homie who was with it.

:rofl: :rofl:

At the thought of TI behind a computer taking his time to type some **** like that. Dude was prolly like

That will show him!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom