Some girl posted this on Facebook...Oplnlons please....

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by MasterChef

walt so because you have Pms and cramps thats more difficult then being the provider and protector of a family?

eek.gif

thats what you got from what i posted? i'm usually down for a ridiculous NT argument but not tonight sir

you're just gonna ignore the part about carrying another person inside of your body? like i said not tonight

Please ignore his taunts which cause you more distress my fair lady for he is not a representative man kind or shall I say men kind. 

why?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Originally Posted by megatron

Why does it matter if we think you are insensitive?

You obviously are having second thoughts about what you said. Is our opinion really that much of value to you? Because at the end of the day she is just stating her opinion, just like you.

l was told l had shovenlstlc vlews ln the past... l wanted ot noe lf other men could see how out of l1ne sald statements were...
tumblr_ltmjzvtAXx1qg5wp9.gif
293brxu.gif

walt so because you have Pms and cramps thats more difficult then being the provider and protector of a family?

eek.gif

thats what you got from what i posted? i'm usually down for a ridiculous NT argument but not tonight sir

you're just gonna ignore the part about carrying another person inside of your body? like i said not tonight

Please ignore his taunts which cause you more distress my fair lady for he is not a representative of man kind or shall I say men kind. These children which are not present in our reality today will one day fill our house with joy and happiness. My duty as a man I shall take upon my self and provide for you and our seed for that is the true meaning of our existence. Mrs.Brown I will leave you to reflect upon my words of passion for you, have had a long day. Let us dream of each other and continue our voyage through the horizon as one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 son is putting in work

Women are under the impression that their emotions are THAT important, mainly because they're encouraged to be emotional and "enigmatic" their whole lives, under the pretense that it's simply part of being a girl and deserves no further explanation.

#!%# emotions
laugh.gif
The world has more important things to worry about than feelings.

Originally Posted by TxRook

scshift about to come into this thread and fight MrBrown

Gentlemen do not partake in scuffles for such a dame....
for I have slayed her heart and desires with words of passion and true romance.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

#!%# emotions
laugh.gif
You seem to lack the basic understanding of our perfect opposite. To ignore emotions is to ignore the very fabrics which motivate simple children into becoming men of character and disposition. Must you portray men as barbaric individuals with your foul tongue? 
To all the women of NT.... please ignore this man who brings our gender to halt in the advancement of love.

#!%# emotions
laugh.gif
You seem to lack the basic understanding of our perfect opposite. To ignore emotions is to ignore the very fabrics which motivate simple children into becoming men of character and disposition. Must you portray men as barbaric individuals with your foul tongue? 
To all the women of NT.... please ignore this man who brings our gender to halt in the advancement of love.

Right, if you're Limbic system is out of balance, you're legally considered insane.

There is also a positive correlation between high emotional intelligence, and most successful C.E.O.'s

I've never bled out my genitals monthly after hitting puberty or carried a child in my stomach at any point in time so I can't really call it. I'm not about to sit up here and argue and assume I know the difficulty and pain those hardships entail.

However, any arguments on how hard males or females have it supports men and women not being equal.

Originally Posted by hotboy

MasterChef wrote:

hotboy wrote:

What is her race?

puerto rlcan /  domlnlcan %*!#+*! pregnant @ 16...

usual J/o from bac ln the day

guess I was wrong

Same here, thought chick was going to be black.

Can't agree with her though, it was her choice being like that.

Please ignore his taunts which cause you more distress my fair lady for he is not a representative man kind or shall I say men kind. 

why?
laugh.gif
My lady. Taking into consideration the ramblings of a stranger will only bring you under more distress and will alter your divine beauty. I cannot have you feeling down while you are within my walls for our encounters are of joy and pure ecstacy. Rest my princess for you need to dream of our future and the wonders our union shall bring upon this world.

why?
laugh.gif
My lady. Taking into consideration the ramblings of a stranger will only bring you under more distress and will alter your divine beauty. I cannot have you feeling down while you are within my walls for our encounters are of joy and pure ecstacy. Rest my princess for you need to dream of our future and the wonders our union shall bring upon this world.
alien.gif
alien.gif
 Im dyin over here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Op you should post." yea but girls dont have to go through years of pain of having a girl cheat on you and child support"

Smh the struggles a man has to go through is something Mr Brown doesnt even understand

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Op you should post." yea but girls dont have to go through years of pain of having a girl cheat on you and child support"

we're here for you...whats her name?

#!%# emotions
laugh.gif

#!%# emotions
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

typical female in their feelings post....

Back
Top Bottom