Some girl posted this on Facebook...Oplnlons please....

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by MrBrown

#!%# emotions
laugh.gif
The world has more important things to worry about than feelings.
You seem to lack the basic understanding of our perfect opposite. To ignore emotions is to ignore the very fabrics which motivate simple children into becoming men of character and disposition. Must you portray men as barbaric individuals with your foul tongue? 
To all the women of NT.... please ignore this man who brings our gender to halt in the advancement of love.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

I couldn't disagree any more. Society places such a burden on being a man, it isn't funny. Direct correlation between the pressures of being a man, in our day and age, and emasculation of our gender today. Although women say men need to display more of a sensitive side, you know you cannot. IF you display weakness, unless extreme condition, you're potentially compromising your masculinity. In an age when the "alpha male" assume to the top of any proverbial food pyramid, you have to stand firm to true male roots to succeed.

Men kill themselves, if they feel they cannot provide for their families.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

thats what you got from what i posted? i'm usually down for a ridiculous NT argument but not tonight sir

you're just gonna ignore the part about carrying another person inside of your body? like i said not tonight

Please ignore his taunts which cause you more distress my fair lady for he is not a representative of man kind or shall I say men kind. These children which are not present in our reality today will one day fill our house with joy and happiness. My duty as a man I shall take upon my self and provide for you and our seed for that is the true meaning of our existence. Mrs.Brown I will leave you to reflect upon my words of passion for you, have had a long day. Let us dream of each other and continue our voyage through the horizon as one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 son is putting in work
This dude really speaking in old English though?

she just posted exactly how i feel right now...minus the part about the baby's last name

its that time and all i want to do is cry but i have no reason to...i wish someone would just pinch me so i could cry my eyes out

I wont pinch you baby girl
I will love you ever so tenderly until there is no more love within me to give to you. You are a heavenly blessed beauty from the deepest parts of heaven and as you are in emotional agony I also feel the pain you are under. I assure you everything will be great my beauty and one day I and thee will plunge into an oasis of extacy where hours of passion will feel like seconds in this world for you are accustomed to the heavens where beauties thrive and prosper. It is because of this malignant world which is plagued by men who do not appreciate someone as divine and blessed with the looks of a queen. Come forth for I have great things to show you and as the heaven weep on your absence we will make magic and pure joy within the covers of my bed sheets. I am you and you will be me united in eternal passion.You are like a unicorn in this world and I will like to ride you through the night. 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That whole paragraph had me in tears

Originally Posted by MasterChef

she just posted exactly how i feel right now...minus the part about the baby's last name

its that time and all i want to do is cry but i have no reason to...i wish someone would just pinch me so i could cry my eyes out

wait so because you have Pms and cramps thats more difficult than being the provider and protector of a family?

eek.gif
I see that the chauvinistic side of you has come out to play.

Let's be real. Men aren't the sole providers and protectors of the family any more.

I'm not meaning it in a disrespectful way, but you can't deny that women do more of the providing now than they use to and "protecting" doesn't have the same meaning as it use to.

PS. why are you using l's instead of i's sporadically in your text? It makes no sense.

Originally Posted by hotboy

Boy gotta get jobs and provide for women who do nothin sit on they @*% and get sexed up by the men. we have to make sure our penis is big enough. we gotta make sure our daughters dont become jumpoffs.... we got all types of thingas to do... us men have it to hard... if you a ugly dude, you have no chance... if you a ugly a girl, you can twerk and suck to make a livin.... being a male hard too
This got me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How you make sure your penis is big enough though?

edit: this whole thread 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Society deems anything thats "not man" to be "woman"

A woman is never NOT a woman.

Thats all i'll say on that.

Don't let "appearances" fool you all. Bravado and machismo are a result of facades perpetrated to give off an aura of confidence and awareness while exerting perceived dominance.

Remove biology from the equation and all we're left with to discuss/address is how we sociologically ascribe characteristics that separate men from women.

You'll see a longer list of what it takes to be a man over the list for being a woman.

#!%# emotions 
laugh.gif
 The world has more important things to worry about than feelings.
You seem to lack the basic understanding of our perfect opposite. To ignore emotions is to ignore the very fabrics which motivate simple children into becoming men of character and disposition. Must you portray men as barbaric individuals with your foul tongue? 
To all the women of NT.... please ignore this man who brings our gender to halt in the advancement of love.
loluw.gif

11qiz5t.gif

i woulda been like "why you mad doggy?

cuz i stack paper to ceiling and sit on 24 " chromes?

yeah... you mad "

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by toast1985

I couldn't disagree any more. Society places such a burden on being a man, it isn't funny. Direct correlation between the pressures of being a man, in our day and age, and emasculation of our gender today. Although women say men need to display more of a sensitive side, you know you cannot. IF you display weakness, unless extreme condition, you're potentially compromising your masculinity. In an age when the "alpha male" assume to the top of any proverbial food pyramid, you have to stand firm to true male roots to succeed.

Men kill themselves, if they feel they cannot provide for their families.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude Brown going in.

Its crazy though how MyT is straight ignoring dude while hes pouring his heart out to her.

But let a brotha come in talking slick to MyT on some "let me clap dem cheekz" steez and shell be over the PM box.

Screen caps on deck.

Is is dumb that I think she is right?

I would never want to be a female (gender dimorphic syndrome or any other weird reason, ayo, aside).  I would never want to carry a child that could ruin my body forever.   I would never want to feel like dying once a month every month.
I would never want to live knowing there is a near impossibility of me being able to dunk a basketball (shots fired)

We age way better then women.  Gray hair = distinguished
I don't believe in the Man makes the money and women tends to the children stereotype but if my life played out that way....much rather go to work then tend to children all day.

I don't really see why being a man is that hard at at all....in fact I love it.

Originally Posted by goDie

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude Brown going in.

Its crazy though how MyT is straight ignoring dude while hes pouring his heart out to her.

But let a brotha come in talking slick to MyT on some "let me clap dem cheekz" steez and shell be over the PM box.

Screen caps on deck.

NOOO!
eek.gif

MrBrown
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

thats what you got from what i posted? i'm usually down for a ridiculous NT argument but not tonight sir

you're just gonna ignore the part about carrying another person inside of your body? like i said not tonight

Please ignore his taunts which cause you more distress my fair lady for he is not a representative of man kind or shall I say men kind. These children which are not present in our reality today will one day fill our house with joy and happiness. My duty as a man I shall take upon my self and provide for you and our seed for that is the true meaning of our existence. Mrs.Brown I will leave you to reflect upon my words of passion for you, have had a long day. Let us dream of each other and continue our voyage through the horizon as one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 son is putting in work

superman.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

[h6]Some girl posted this on Facebook...
[/h6][h6]
[/h6][h6]REPOST::Idc what anyone says being a girl will always be harder than being a boy. A boy doesn't go through PMS and cramps and having babies. Boys don't have to carry their baby and then give it their spouse's last name. #$%* if you're a boy. Your life is easy[/h6]
l told her that was one of the dumbest things l had ever read... am l insensitive ?

Why does it matter if we think you are insensitive?

You obviously are having second thoughts about what you said. Is our opinion really that much of value to you? Because at the end of the day she is just stating her opinion, just like you.

l was told l had shovenlstlc vlews ln the past... l wanted ot noe lf other men could see how out of l1ne sald statements were...

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

She is actually correct, but honestly I am not surprised that you guys on NT don't understand it. If you think about it from a world view, just think about the treatment of women all over the globe, and tell me that it is easy to be a woman in other societies other than most Western societies.

And even in the society where they are supposed to be deemed equal they frequently battle things such as the decision between having a career and having a family (which is rarely a concern for men) and unequal pay for equal work, on average.

In a society where we are so hyper aware of the plight of certain groups (races, sexual orientations), women's issues are frequently marginalized, and blatant sexism in the media and in life is gone unchecked, and in times when it is brought to attention, dismissed. Just look at NT's treatment of women, as almost subhuman beings, and as I type this there is a thread on the first page here that is full of laughing emoticons showing men hitting women in movies. I just don't feel that if you replaced women with any other group of people, there would have been some sort of reaction other than laughter, but for some reason people are okay with it being women.

This thread is awesome. Got me laughing in the library at school.

*copies and paste Mr.Brown posts into a Word doc for future use*

Back
Top Bottom