some lol's for your eveninig.

Originally Posted by dblackboy17

*sigh*
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

*sigh*
30t6p3b.gif

A cigarette is unlikely to ignite a pool of gasoline. Go ahead try it, pour some into a cup and throw a lit cigarette into it. The gasoline will put out the cigarette.

A cigarette has the potential to light a pool of gasoline but just doesn’t have enough sustained heat. Gas ignites between 500 °F and 540 °F, the cigarette at its hottest was between 450 °F and 500 °F but only when it was actually being smoked. An ignition is very improbable.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

*sigh*
30t6p3b.gif

A cigarette is unlikely to ignite a pool of gasoline. Go ahead try it, pour some into a cup and throw a lit cigarette into it. The gasoline will put out the cigarette.

A cigarette has the potential to light a pool of gasoline but just doesn’t have enough sustained heat. Gas ignites between 500 °F and 540 °F, the cigarette at its hottest was between 450 °F and 500 °F but only when it was actually being smoked. An ignition is very improbable.

I thought she was unscrewing the nozzle off the container. Didn't even see the cigarette.

my mistake. carry on

I saw the original video, guys Youtube famous but he went back to his Kindergarten or 1st grade class since the place is being rebuilt saw this on the wall and even funnier was that this is K for camera but on the Letter 'C' its the same exact same picture of the camera
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom