some lol's for your eveninig.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

tumblr_lzu3jaLWHS1qak2gp.gif

damn!

nerd.gif

what happen to all those people?

Looks like same floor twice.

so you're saying the guy flipped over the railing and fell down onto the same floor?
indifferent.gif

where-did-it-go.gif

Watch closely. Apparently this dude gave a bank teller a note telling her that he was going to rob her bank, well he grabbed the note and ran and when the cops caught him they pulled it out of his pocket and slammed it on the hood right in front of his face, so he ate it and they were unable to use it as evidence in court.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

where-did-it-go.gif

Watch closely. Apparently this dude gave a bank teller a note telling her that he was going to rob her bank, well he grabbed the note and ran and when the cops caught him they pulled it out of his pocket and slammed it on the hood right in front of his face, so he ate it and they were unable to use it as evidence in court.

Nah, i saw this on disorderly conduct, the bag he swallowed is actually a bag of cocaine and when the cops saw the footage they waited for him to poop it out.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

where-did-it-go.gif

Nah, i saw this on disorderly conduct, the bag he swallowed is actually a bag of cocaine and when the cops saw the footage they waited for him to poop it out.

No.

OhYoUMaD is right.
grin.gif

where-did-it-go.gif

He swallowed a note that he gave to the teller. I saw the same episode. 

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

where-did-it-go.gif

He swallowed a note that he gave to the teller. I saw the same episode. 

Must have been tired that day my bad
embarassed.gif

Edit

Never mind, different video same senario

I was about to say, I doubt dude swallowed a bag of coke that quickly and easily. He'd probably suffocate from eating the plastic bag actually.

Back
Top Bottom