Some of my trainers.

Here we a small part of my trainer collection. The rest are at my mothers house because I dont have room for them in my flat. Spot the pair of fake Jordan IV. The Addidas Torsion are the original release from 88/89, The Reebok ERS are original 88/89 and the Air Max Triax are original 96/97.  I will post some more pics in the future. I dont really have the money to spend on trainers that I used to have which is shame, because I would have all the trainers I want.

As you were.

No disrespect my friend...But why do you have a fake pair of Jordan IVs in your collection....I mean if thats what you think is right fine, but on NT we dont welcome, dont like nor do we want to see fakes. Its not a good look.

Yea, whats up with the fake
smh.gif
 burn those things.

I get where your all comin from. The hooky ones are the Ones in the original black, grey and red. They were bought for me as a present a couple of years ago. I dont wear them bceause they're well... lame really. The mesh is all wrong, the badge on the back is grey??? and they were out of shape from new.  My black cats are proper, I found them in a sale a couple of years ago. £45. Bargain. Thanks for all the comments.

Back
Top Bottom