offthewallera63.jpg

610x.jpg

MJbashful.jpg

michael-jackson-excerpt-0910-ps04.jpg

333vn0j.jpg

Gallery526.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice post OP...I've never seen a lot of these.
pimp.gif

First I wish he was still alive..
frown.gif

Second I wish he never messed up his nose like that.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

michael-jackson_badera-111.jpg
Check the kicks
pimp.gif

part of MJ's LA gear line in the early 90s

la-gear1.png

my neighbor had one of the pairs and (at the time) i was SOOOO jealous
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

mj-la-gear-michael-jordan-3.jpg

mj-la-gear-michael-jordan-2.jpg

these things were HUGE for a lil bit back then.

r.i.p.

Originally Posted by sk84star

i never knew he had a sneaker line

For real?Man I remember wanting a pair...All I got where the plain LA Gears with the glowing bottom light
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder if MJ knew he was a walking swag machine?

How many folks u know can walk into the middle of a gang fight and break it up?Not only did he break it up but he had them dancing with each other.
How many folks u know can go watch a scary movie with a fine bird
pimp.gif
and walk her home but only to be met by dead people...Which he started dancing with..

Who else but MJizzle.

I'm
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

King in front of his name though?

eyes.gif

If you not talkin bout Martin Luther King or MJ....I dont know who u would call king, son.

Props for making this post. Lots of great pics in here that I've never seen. It really doesn't feel like he's gone. Can't wait for some of hisunreleased material to start surfacing.

RIP

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by PraVokal

beat-it-michael-jackson-9601334-360-270.gif
Is that Taurus from New York Undercover in the background?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Great pictures though, his music will always be remembered.
roll.gif

yea it creeps me out...He look like he ready for action
roll.gif

I so love that man. I like it here, because I see there are so many fans. I hope y'all were fans the whole time, though, not just after his death.

Originally Posted by SShanique

I so love that man. I like it here, because I see there are so many fans. I hope y'all were fans the whole time, though, not just after his death.

Been a MJ fan before I knew who the president was man...
pimp.gif
I was sooooyoung.We still got the VHS tape of Moonwalker lol.I used to have that on all day

cool post. i put together a big compilation of photos/music after MJ died.... helped me rediscover a lot of the things i loved about MJ and motown.

here are a couple of my favorites. click the pics if you want to peep the entire feature.

MJ: The Life of aKing

Originally Posted by SShanique

I was born in 81. Still remember bringing my Fisher Price My First Record Player and MJ's Off The Wall Vinyl to nursery school for show and tell. My 8year old daughter has been schooled to the fullest as well. She'll sing you any song from Diana Ross Presents The Jackson 5 all the way up to Invincible! It's crazy. I'm listening to Push Me Away from the Destiny album right now!

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

cool post. i put together a big compilation of photos/music after MJ died.... helped me rediscover a lot of the things i loved about MJ and motown.

here are a couple of my favorites. click the pics if you want to peep the entire feature.

MJ: The Life of a King

That is such a dope pick.
I got some anti virus **$@ that wont let me visit the site tho, can you PM me the full sized pic?

Back
Top Bottom