Some Shoes I Would be Proud to Rock

2260801323_ea17b1773a.jpg
1040194904_58bf9662d9.jpg

Obamas ears look huge on those shoes!!
I would never be caught dead in either of those.

Not too fond of customs like that, but to each his own.

If sneakers is what it takes to get young people to the ballot box, so be it. Still can't believe that Hillary took TX...smh

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Not too fond of customs like that, but to each his own.

If sneakers is what it takes to get young people to the ballot box, so be it. Still can't believe that Hillary took TX...smh
ditto....

the attn to detail should definitely be applauded though on those forces

they got Obama lookin like Ank-rah from makin the band

The AM ID's are actually mine.

21j0uf5.jpg

It was just another way of expressing my support for the campaign. The shoes have sparked debates and conversations with complete strangers in the streets ofLA from the youth to the older generation.

ckauffman23

only place to rock em to is an obama rally
I have actually worn them to all the LA rallies and volunteer events. They are part of my weekly rotation as well.

You win originallity points.

Politically, I don't ride either train, but I will hire an engineer if he's good. Catch my drift?

Props.

Originally Posted by 23John

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

Who let this cracker #@# hillbilly in here?

wow you cant even take a joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Couldn't I ask the same of you then White Out? Only I'd do it without the lame smiley faces. I can take a joke.....when it's actuallyfunny. In order to have a "sense" of humor, there actually has to be humor.

interesting idea for a campaign....if he handed those out for free....id rockem, if i ran for pres.....custom af1s with my name and picture on them foreveryone hahaha

Back
Top Bottom