some strange news about Jordans...

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Footlocker Employee here and i havent heard anything of the sort ive personally seen regular spacejams on release calender for footlocker and it will be around november to december RD and it was shown to me by my Regional Vice President so i trust in my release sheets .

BUT there are 11 fusions showing up on the RD calender but not till early 2010 or even spring/summer of 2010

BTW - space jams retail will be $150 aka 149.99
eyes.gif

I'm pretty sure I heard Space Jams going for $174.99 or something along those lines

AJF 11 will be the end of fusions for JB it will look f***** stupid.....Jordan 11 wit no ice..?...just that weak force midsole...u gotta be kidding me.

A few things:

I was thinking about the same things recently. I'm blown away that any pack labeled "DMP 2" could still be sitting on the shelves. It'sreally crazy. I got my pair (after forgetting about the release) that afternoon and when talking with FinishLine ee's it sounded like they had hella pairsand there was 0 line up that morning. I know the Red V's got a lot of hate and neither of the colors were OG, but I am still surprised to this day that Icould cop if I wanted pair #2.

Surprised XII's havent sold also...it HAS to be one of the more popular models of J's after the III-VII's and XI's.

Fusions are garbage and I can't believe ANYONE would EVERRRRRRR pay $160 for that trash.

I'll pay whatever it costs (retail) to grab some Space Jams (if and when they release)

thats cause teenagers think they are cooll with skiny jeans.. real talk.. i walk around the mall and all i see it kids with $!#!+@ skinny jeans and air jordanflights.. soo much $%*@%+!* lol

lysolflow wrote:
The paper said 11 fusions, and the Space Jams are the only 11s on the horizon... I'm really thinking that they are gonna make them into fusions, people....so are they gonna be fusions? cuz the Footlocker people really dont lie...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope dey do release the 6 ring space jamz instaed of the originals....
smokin.gif

Jordan 11 Retro "Space Jams" retail for $175

and 11 Fusions...? haven't heard of it where I work...

6 Rings "Space Jams".... in 'Oh 10

Get the hek outta here,,,,,,if JB did that?!!!!!!!!!!! MAN I hate thinking bout it! Well they did do that with the IX's...........

i wouldnt mind some 6 ring space jams.... but the whole fusion space jam... not sure if i'd be diggin it....

but i just have an eerie feeling that they are gonna make them Ajf'S... simply cuz they havent brought out a retro... SOLID retro since.... not reallysure.... its all been fusions and 6 rings... why would this be different?

i wouldnt mind some 6 ring space jams.... but the whole fusion space jam... not sure if i'd be diggin it....

but i just have an eerie feeling that they are gonna make them Ajf'S... simply cuz they havent brought out a retro... SOLID retro since.... not reallysure.... its all been fusions and 6 rings... why would this be different?

ive seen the relese pics and they are not fusioins. there are supposed to be 11 fusions coming but not those

id cop any. im into fusions if they look good. wasnt really into the fives but got the others

I think it's jus da sign of the times my nig people spendin money on wat dey need food,gas,bills,ect. da last thing on peoples mind is Jay's times arehard homie but I agree The Toro Bravo pack & the Nuback XII's jus wasn't hot releases people wasn't going crazy 4 neither one of theses butbelieve u me dat sales will pick up wit the White/Red XII's & the SpaceJams don't get caught slippin next time wit those cuz u wil not get em so wewill jus have 2 wait & see

maybe they forgot to put the space and it was supposed to be like this:
Jordan 11
AJF Fusions

separately, ya feel me

Back
Top Bottom