some strange news about Jordans...

friend copped two pairs of the nubucks and he said the quality sucked! And them space jams better come out this year since we won't be getting the trueblues.

It's called people are finally fed up with quality issues and shady practices of JB and the priority of buying half assed shoes is just not there anymore.I was playing ball this past weekend and only 2 people were wearing J's. 2 people on three full courts with full games running and teams waiting to get on.I commented on that with my squad, and everyone seemed to be in accord that Jordans are such poor quality nowadays that they are a hazard to hoop in. The onlyJ's I trust to hoop in are the newer flagship model, as I know the technology in them is tested for the court. But the recent retros? Nahhh, they skimp somuch on materials that they are just a pathetic shell of what Jordans used to be. Me personally, I was hooping in Kobe IV's. Times are changing, and so istechnology. Flywire, Cushlon, newer technologies are making life a lot more comfortable when hooping.

When it comes down to it, these shoes had the original intent to play basketball in them, not to be stuntin' and be fashionable. I'd rather haveconfidence in a product that is selling at a top tier price to give me the performance and comfort of a top tier shoe than worry about the materials andquality and be let down once I try to use them what they used to be intended for. With the economy in it's current state, it's harder and harder tojustify spending $150-$300 on some cheaper quality shoes that simply put aren't going to last that long. These shoes just aren't worth it anymore tobuy. Why spend that much on a shoe with thin leather, crappy stitching, and quality issues all over the place? Hell, I could buy fakes from the flea marketthat are up to par with that quality.

I took a look at the DMP2 and the Nubucks when they released, and I didn't even think twice about passing on them. I wore my OG Nubucks to the store, andjust by feeling the materials, the difference was like Kid Cudi, Day and Night. Not a good look at all.

I used to buy 2-3 pairs of pretty much every release without a question. After the past few years, I just can't see myself buying any more pairs of thesefor that much. Sad to say, but JB has turned me off from their products.

speculating months in advance won't do a damn thing... patience is a virtue. regardless if its a fusion or not, you're still gonna cop it anyway cuz uwork at footlocker and you're hungry to gobble everything you can just to take advantage of the discount and ability to cop w/o having to worry if its soldout or not.

i dislike shoe chain employees less and less by the post...

Originally Posted by bam528

speculating months in advance won't do a damn thing... patience is a virtue. regardless if its a fusion or not, you're still gonna cop it anyway cuz u work at footlocker and you're hungry to gobble everything you can just to take advantage of the discount and ability to cop w/o having to worry if its sold out or not.

i dislike shoe chain employees less and less by the post...

Ay bruh... Fall back, be easy, or do both. You really don't know who or what you talking about. I been working at Footaction for two years and copped onepair of fusions at full price, so don't come at me sideways. You hating on employees cuz you prolly applied for six years till you was 22 and finally gaveup... Just cuz we sell shoes don't mean we are mindless folks like a lot of people that come in to buy shoes. You so d@mn stupid for that one. Everybodywas positive and helpful till yo dumb @ss came along...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

It's called people are finally fed up with quality issues and shady practices of JB and the priority of buying half assed shoes is just not there anymore. I was playing ball this past weekend and only 2 people were wearing J's. 2 people on three full courts with full games running and teams waiting to get on. I commented on that with my squad, and everyone seemed to be in accord that Jordans are such poor quality nowadays that they are a hazard to hoop in. The only J's I trust to hoop in are the newer flagship model, as I know the technology in them is tested for the court. But the recent retros? Nahhh, they skimp so much on materials that they are just a pathetic shell of what Jordans used to be. Me personally, I was hooping in Kobe IV's. Times are changing, and so is technology. Flywire, Cushlon, newer technologies are making life a lot more comfortable when hooping.

. When it comes down to it, these shoes had the original intent to play basketball in them, not to be stuntin' and be fashionable. I'd rather have confidence in a product that is selling at a top tier price to give me the performance and comfort of a top tier shoe than worry about the materials and quality and be let down once I try to use them what they used to be intended for. With the economy in it's current state, it's harder and harder to justify spending $150-$300 on some cheaper quality shoes that simply put aren't going to last that long. These shoes just aren't worth it anymore to buy. Why spend that much on a shoe with thin leather, crappy stitching, and quality issues all over the place? Hell, I could buy fakes from the flea market that are up to par with that quality.

I took a look at the DMP2 and the Nubucks when they released, and I didn't even think twice about passing on them. I wore my OG Nubucks to the store, and just by feeling the materials, the difference was like Kid Cudi, Day and Night. Not a good look at all.

I used to buy 2-3 pairs of pretty much every release without a question. After the past few years, I just can't see myself buying any more pairs of these for that much. Sad to say, but JB has turned me off from their products.
i dig what you saying bro... I have noticed a serious decline in hoopas rocking Jordans... To be honest, I see more folks in the NJCAA wit teampros than any retro combined... It seem like team Jordan is puttin out better quality hoop shoes than the retro line is... Think about it... Team pros and them2.5s held it down for me this year... But my retro orange 8s fell by the wayside swiftly... And I copped them when the quality was better than it is now...What trips me is when I see cats hoopin in fusions. And everytime I ask, they say that they aren't bad. Just a little bulky. Do you think that they will bea quality retro that can endure the rigors of what they were made for, LIKE PLAYING BASKetbALL?! and about the cat that said somethin about the foam posites.Yezzir. I think there will be some more coming out... And some half cents.. I'll take a picture of the form and post it on Saturday night when I go to work

I thought spacejam 11's were a quickstrike? So, this would mean a regular footaction would not be getting them anyway, if they were in-fact a quickstrike.

Its true quality on these J's now a days is at an all time low thats why everyone has jumped the band wagon to nikes.

Originally Posted by Dghost

maybe they forgot to put the space and it was supposed to be like this:
Jordan 11
AJF Fusions

separately, ya feel me
I feel like this is the most plausible explanation, a mere typo

Back
Top Bottom