Some things Ive noticed about online dating sites

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by scshift

I don't understand the appeal of using an online dating site

some people are to shy to talk in person, so break the ice with email/text/phone convos
To be honest, when I did find myself on online dating sites. I honestly didn't have much time to get out there and mingle. Given my job demands, my social life was pretty much non-existent. So online dating was more so convenient than anything, drop a few messages, and get a few replies. I would eventually schedule a meet up when life allowed, and we moved from there. 
...I don't do it anymore, because my job demands has somewhat loosened up in comparison to then...And I feel as if I make a better impression in person. 

Don't people use facebook or myspace to bone already? I never got into either so I have no experience to speak of other than a cousin that pillaged vagina for a whole summer thanks to myspace. This whole dating thing has morphed into something so disturbing within the last 5 years. I'm so behind it all, chicks tell me ,"skype me" or "message me" and I don't know what the hell they are talking about. +!%+# just give me your phone number. Nowadays even when you get the number all chicks wanna do is text. This $+%* is lame.

Don't people use facebook or myspace to bone already? I never got into either so I have no experience to speak of other than a cousin that pillaged vagina for a whole summer thanks to myspace. This whole dating thing has morphed into something so disturbing within the last 5 years. I'm so behind it all, chicks tell me ,"skype me" or "message me" and I don't know what the hell they are talking about. +!%+# just give me your phone number. Nowadays even when you get the number all chicks wanna do is text. This $+%* is lame.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

25hpzxz.jpg

And this, my friends, is why I'm getting fed up with American women!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

face to face social skills have dissipated 

even calling is too personal now 
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

grin.gif
Agreed.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

grin.gif
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom