Some things never change.

The.Goat

So glad I chose to go see his final college game

He Destroyed WVA in that bowl game too

pimp.gif

Even in the NFL, he still looks like a grown man playing against children

My favorite WR to watch now. He's a complete wide out just like Andre, but injuries are hurting him now as he's aging. Hopefully he stays healthy. I can only imagine how much better he could be if that team had a running game.

you know how last generation had the privileged to watch Moss, and before that Rice, Well we got Megatron who might when its all said and done be Top 5 of all time maybe even GOAT, especially with his physical tool and a young QB like Stafford

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

What you mean if he had a Q? He's got one!

P.S. I miss football too.

Guessing he meant at GTech. Reggie Ball had Tebowesque passing accuracy.

serious question....did reggie ball's god awful accuracy make him better in terms of body control and adjusting to the balls up in the air...?

Thought this would be the annual Tracy McGrady not making it to the second round thread.

Stayed and thoroughly enjoyed anyway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by baik

serious question....did reggie ball's god awful accuracy make him better in terms of body control and adjusting to the balls up in the air...?
Idk if it made him better but it gave him more reps of catching horrible passes than any WR should get. That's probably why sometimes he drops easy passes when they come straight to him, he's not used to them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess if it did make him better we should thank Reggie?

Calvin Johnson & Vernon Davis are two guys who straight up looked like cyborgs playing in the ACC
laugh.gif

He is the best WR in the league right now.

But people calling him the GOAT on here is a insult to Jerry Rice who is the real GOAT @ WR.

Back
Top Bottom