Some things never change.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

My favorite WR to watch now. He's a complete wide out just like Andre, but injuries are hurting him now as he's aging. Hopefully he stays healthy. I can only imagine how much better he could be if that team had a running game.
That will change this year.  People have to remember our top 2 backs were out most of last year.  Leshoure will be in there and probably get a majority of the carries, expecting a few game suspension though for mary jane.  Also Best will be more of a specialized back and won't take the beating he has the past 2 years and hopefully will stay healthy and be more effective.  Stafford is only going to continue to get better, Megatron will have a monster year next year. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by madj55

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

�
Did he ever play ball before? His swing isn't bad�
pimp.gif
Thats what I'm saying. His swing is pretty good, and to hit a HR out of a park isn't an easy thing to do. But that video was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So glad he's on our team. Nothing better then watching him catch the jump ball fade route in the end zone right in front of my seats.

Originally Posted by baik

serious question....did reggie ball's god awful accuracy make him better in terms of body control and adjusting to the balls up in the air...?

Well, he certainly had more practice
laugh.gif

People have to remember our top 2 backs were out most of last year.

Not everybody forgot. I'm anxious to see Leshoure in that offense. Sleeper fantasy pick
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom