Somebody ate my coworkers lunch... where they do that at?

Originally Posted by iYen

Problem: Inconsiderate coworkers eating your lunch.
Solution: Write your boss's name on your lunch.

what if your boss eats it thinking its a gift?

Originally Posted by iYen

Problem: Inconsiderate coworkers eating your lunch.
Solution: Write your boss's name on your lunch.

what if your boss eats it thinking its a gift?

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I walked into work after being called in unexpectedly one time and this weird little emo boy I worked with was wearing my WORK PANTS! MY *%@*35 work pants! NASTY!
I made him go with me to Urban after work and buy me new ones, I told him he could keep the dambed jeggings that he had tucked his junk into earlier.
Those were YOUR pants though 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I walked into work after being called in unexpectedly one time and this weird little emo boy I worked with was wearing my WORK PANTS! MY *%@*35 work pants! NASTY!
I made him go with me to Urban after work and buy me new ones, I told him he could keep the dambed jeggings that he had tucked his junk into earlier.
Those were YOUR pants though 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have a few stories;

This lady at my job, she eats a cheese sandwhich everyday for lunch..and not like 3 slices of cheese..she eats cheese in a chunk.So this dude at my job, we all i have an idea of he who did it.he writes on the cheese with a sharpie marker "THIS MUCH CHEESE IS FATTENING"..When i saw that I died..

Then this other girl, I call her miss piggy pie shes this fat girl who dropped all this weight in like 3 months taking pills, then she got sick and cant take the pills anymore and blew back up.. so anyway, miss piggy pie tries to get me in trouble at work. I was pissed off, and now that shes on this weight kick again she keeps a BIG %@% jar of sunflower seeds already peeled. So everynight when she leaves i take a handfull..grimey yes..but revenge is a #$!%$..

I have a few stories;

This lady at my job, she eats a cheese sandwhich everyday for lunch..and not like 3 slices of cheese..she eats cheese in a chunk.So this dude at my job, we all i have an idea of he who did it.he writes on the cheese with a sharpie marker "THIS MUCH CHEESE IS FATTENING"..When i saw that I died..

Then this other girl, I call her miss piggy pie shes this fat girl who dropped all this weight in like 3 months taking pills, then she got sick and cant take the pills anymore and blew back up.. so anyway, miss piggy pie tries to get me in trouble at work. I was pissed off, and now that shes on this weight kick again she keeps a BIG %@% jar of sunflower seeds already peeled. So everynight when she leaves i take a handfull..grimey yes..but revenge is a #$!%$..

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...
my tears are real
roll.gif

sp_0906_01_v6.jpg

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...
my tears are real
roll.gif

sp_0906_01_v6.jpg

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

my tears are real
roll.gif

sp_0906_01_v6.jpg
30t6p3b.gif
it really did look like that.. i mean how in the hell are you not gonna notice that big @$! piece of skin missing

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

my tears are real
roll.gif

sp_0906_01_v6.jpg
30t6p3b.gif
it really did look like that.. i mean how in the hell are you not gonna notice that big @$! piece of skin missing

Times are tough. People hawngree out here.

Someone ate my boys PB&J at work....... [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]PB[/color]&J!

Times are tough. People hawngree out here.

Someone ate my boys PB&J at work....... [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]PB[/color]&J!

roll.gif
I would've smelled them first, then gave them back to you.

roll.gif
I would've smelled them first, then gave them back to you.

Back
Top Bottom