Somebody ate my coworkers lunch... where they do that at?

laugh.gif
super grimey

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...

SMFH, that's some tacky-$!# mofo's right there. 
indifferent.gif

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...

indifferent.gif

op this happens all the time. its been happening since the begining of time. i bet cavemen use to get they lunch got by a hungry ****.

op this happens all the time. its been happening since the begining of time. i bet cavemen use to get they lunch got by a hungry ****.

Originally Posted by iYen

Problem: Inconsiderate coworkers eating your lunch.
Solution: Write your boss's name on your lunch.
Problem: Disgruntled employees spitting in boss's lunch, which turns out to be your lunch.
Solution: Enjoy saliva sammich.

Originally Posted by iYen

Problem: Inconsiderate coworkers eating your lunch.
Solution: Write your boss's name on your lunch.
Problem: Disgruntled employees spitting in boss's lunch, which turns out to be your lunch.
Solution: Enjoy saliva sammich.

co-workers are shady. i find my things moved, stolen and used from cubicle. Especially my usb for my iphone

co-workers are shady. i find my things moved, stolen and used from cubicle. Especially my usb for my iphone

Originally Posted by jonwin

indifferent.gif
whats worse is that i work in production... dude is on the clean team, where they clean my machines and @!$@... dude just got done cleaning like 3 machines, grubby !%# hands didnt even was them...
sick.gif
i threw the rest of the box of chicken away..

Back
Top Bottom