Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on in the last 5 pages :rofl:

Dudes mirin Zoolanders package

Dudes asking for LINKS IN 2016,smh

Son broke a 90 day no fap

The soundcloud beat :rofl:

Idk if we established it in this thread yet, but Iskra's back is real :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Read an interview when I discovered her...basically, she used to do regular-sized modeling, but was let go because even though she was trying to slim down her hips were still considered too wide :evil: .... I read on, but when I saw her say that she also couldn't get plus-size work because those agencies said she was too thin, I immediately had to find her IG. Reality is that this is her natural build, but she has older pics where she was trying to do the regular size modeling gig. Now she's the face of Aerie's modeling campaign since they're doing a bunch of work regarding positive body-image among females and Iskra's essentially the embodiment of that campaign.

tl;dr: Rejoice, brethren. The mass is real :smokin

knew it....those modeling agencies (that aren't urban or have their sensibilities) hate hips more then cheeks...ite back to da exposé slander :lol:

Last edited:
Saw the sextape when I was in the middle of watching Powers. The sex scene in the episode gave me a chub than the tape lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom