Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear every time I come back to this thread I see you here saying the same ****. You don't find that weird? No caping, this could be any female thread.

Its weird
Famb it don't take a lot of fat to make a difference

You thinking about getting it done bruh?

I dunno pa, I been hitting da high rep squats hard, but my cheeks just ain't looking like I want. :smh:

I'm seriously scared if I stop hitting deez reverse lunges, and hip thrust, I might be outchea on some Hank Hill diminished glutes steez

Last edited:
It's just funny to me how y'all dudes be saying it's a fat transfer like that doesn't mean it's still fake. :lol: I'll bust one on those cheeks but it's fake.

Famb it don't take a lot of fat to make a difference

Homie be in there making Naughty America movies with his After patients.

At least that's what a real ***** would be doing.

He got himself an a la carte build your own ***** operation going on.

Last edited:
Famb when you can look down and see dat *** being thrown back with dimple ripples in hd. Woah. Time to say adios to all the sloppy joints.

Waiting for this new iPhone. My flicks bout to be in 4K

60fps 1080p on the 6s already look like a movie. You can see the waves and jiggles perfectly.

4k VR will be unmeasurable amounts of lit.

Once I could only watch 60 fps flicks I knew it was time to go No Fap For Life before VR really took off.

I'm not gonna even allow my son to have one of them joints. Lil ****** gonna never leave the house man.

Im telling y'all Ima put the finishing move in slow-mo. Gonna edit on my MBP and put effects, fades and transitions. Turn into Steven Spielberg in that ***.

I'll stick to real women with fat. Fat transfer is still fake. Implants fake. You gonna make same excuse when yall starting smashing Shims with breast and booty/

I'll stick to real women with fat. Fat transfer is still fake. Implants fake. You gonna make same excuse when yall starting smashing Shims with breast and booty/

It's the irony of making yourself have the attributes that the women you hate naturally have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom