Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on twitter

That sex tape look like she asked her gay bestie to beat so they could leak it..

Damn!!!!! :rofl:

Why else would she show her mug?

Last edited:
5963628f_cobracommander.gif
lolol

if you been on NT long enough.

you should know by now i dont lie and i always come thru.

from the tiffany release hooking up mad heads, the flames of HBW, and even recently hooking up all the release locations for the adidas yeezys when they first dropped.

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — Two South Florida residents have been arrested after police say they threatened to leak sexually explicit images of social media star YesJulz unless she paid them.

News outlets report 28-year-old Hencha Voigt and 33-year-old Wesley Victor were arrested Friday on extortion charges.

Miami Beach police say Voigt and Victor contacted Julieanna Goddard, also known as YesJulz, and claimed to have X-rated photos of her. Victor gave Goddard 24 hours to pay them $18,000, threatening to publish the pictures online if she didn’t

Scumbag status

Last edited:
girls need to stop with the boy haircuts. not cute at all

that body is fire tho. good for the emo homeboy in the vid

lotta rappers and athletes in relationships during the time they smashed this chick are nervous as hell.

this had kim K vibe to it this was obviously her little ticket out if she didnt make it "directing vibes" ( culture vulture) 

im waiting for the rest to come out tho.

****** said Fab is speeding to the studio right now to record a YesJulz punchline :lol:

"You gon make me grab the Mac and get your wig pulled back
Like a surgeon Imma get the 9 to rearrange ya spine
I can use the AR like what they use to shoot schools
The trey pound blow your back out like YesJulz"

"Pulled over by the law like 99 problems w J-****: (Jay-Z)
But I had a white bird on my thighs like that photographer *****"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom